• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Trek Mafia [Game End: Town wins!] (Epilogue Finished)

I'm not sure if anyone anyone cares but I was a Restless Spirit.

The voter variant, that's why I wanted to get killed. It would reduce of people that could be scum while still maintaining the same Town voting strength.

I guess me wanting to get killed earned me some of your trust, so I guess I'm glad I didn't die? hehe

Btw, Eresh, who did you have info on?

I'm not sure if anyone anyone cares but I was a Restless Spirit.

The voter variant, that's why I wanted to get killed. It would reduce of people that could be scum while still maintaining the same Town voting strength.

I guess me wanting to get killed earned me some of your trust, so I guess I'm glad I didn't die? hehe

Btw, Eresh, who did you have info on?
They knew that Caps was a Tracker.

In a game with no claims it grants the neighbourizer a guaranteed town stamp
No it wasn’t because you banned us from confirming other players role. You made the role entirely obsolete.

Also it’s official. I die N1 in mafias, @AussieEevee is mafia. Btw Aussie should have killed me right away when I subbed back in. That came back to bite you :p

No it wasn’t because you banned us from confirming other players role. You made the role entirely obsolete.

Also it’s official. I die N1 in mafias, @AussieEevee is mafia.
Unless Elieson or myself happens to also be playing in the game and are not mafia. Then it’s a toss up. :p

I guess you could still confirm their alignments?
Nope. They can’t claim, and neighborizer doesn’t change alignment, nor does it inform you of someone’s alignment. I would have basically been inviting people to OC, and they could say I’m town, but they couldn’t say why and it could actually look worse. It was made completely obsolete.

And yes, Neighborizer is utterly useless in an OC game; not sure why it even made the cut after Max recently got crap for including it in Danganronpa Mafia :v
Non-player post because why not? :p

1. Making it OC was a last-minute decision to make another role work better.
  2. ...Did I get crap for it? I don't remember...

It’s true that your last-minute change in that game contributed to the goof. I don’t think Zachie and ME have that excuse, which is why everyone’s confused about the Neighborizer in this game.

for a second I thought you were mega because of your matching avatars
and I was so confused

Actually, for about 3/4 of the game, I didn’t even realize OC was allowed.
noone realized

Back
Top Bottom