• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Hmm. That’s not really new information. Per the website:
The metal composing its body is incredibly durable but also surprisingly light. It only weighs about 88 lbs. in total.

Oh my! Yes, i hadn't realized there were full entries on the website for every revealed Pokemon so far!

That may be part of the purpose of these posts then, to let people know who might not have looked at the site (maybe people who might see it n their friends' retweet post etc).

It did somehow also make me like Duraludon more than before, the GIF i think is rather well-chosen! Also it is a type of counterpart/opposite to Turtonator isn't it!

My takeaway of the new info...

Oh, and sitting is a good thing, too. ^.^

To produce steam or smog in a factory what is the symbol of Galar Weezings new hat You need water for cooling... Since its always working and producing smog and steam the weat air needs to be in use. Impedimp if based on imp or gargoyles have relation with fire and water. Also the cookin
Why would they get Scald? They're not water-types and have nothing to do with heat or water.

To produce steam or smog in a factory what is the symbol of Galar Weezings new hat You need water for cooling... Since its always working and producing smog and steam the weat air needs to be in use. Impedimp if based on imp or gargoyles have relation with fire and water. Also the cookin
That’s a pretty insightful argument for Galarian Weezing getting Scald. Let’s hope Game Freak thought of this as well! (y)

No, it's been confirmed a few months now, since their t-shirt contest in May. (Where it was confirmed that a winner's design would be made an in-game clothing option-until 1st place was discovered to have cheated)

I meant that we will see actual boutiques, and not just get a scaled down version of the system with a handful of outfits, like we did in LGPE.

Is this a guess? No where do I see the next trailer or whatever is Sept. So I was asking for the next event.
They release new trailer every early month (around the 5-9 so corocoro won't beat them)

tho, we usually have nintendo direct every september, so the trailer might be there.

Is this a guess? No where do I see the next trailer or whatever is Sept. So I was asking for the next event.
There are a bunch of new events Serebii listed that I need to add when I get home (currently on my phone). I think the first one starts on the 29th of this month. We're completely out of events that have historically dropped news at this point, though, as Gamescom was the last notable. So other than the trend this year of a trailer dropping in the first half of the month, we're pretty much in the dark from here on out.

It's just too weird we still don't have a regional bug or the first route bird. They have really slowed down with the news and they have kinda changed the info realesed trough the months.

It's just too weird we still don't have a regional bug or the first route bird. They have really slowed down with the news and they have kinda changed the info realesed trough the months.
Honestly, I wouldn’t be upset if they decided to nix the concept of the regional bug/bird/rodent. They’re just becoming too generic at this point. Not that I see this happening, though. I’m pretty sure Skwovet/Greedunt will be the rodent and Corviknight will be the bird. And to be fair, I do enjoy Corviknight’s design.

If you guys are talking about the who will be the "Pidgey and Rattata" pokemon of the region's route 1, it's not gonna be Corviknight.

But Wooloo seems like a route 2 pokemon.
I don’t see why it couldn’t be Corviknight. Honestly there isn’t much to suggest it is or isn’t the regional bird. I’m basing my assumption off of how early it was revealed.

I can see Corviknight being the final stage of the regional bird, and as the Fletchling line, having the early stage being normal/flying and not steel.

It could also be a different line from the regional bird, expecially given his in-lore status as the strongest Pokémon roaming the skies of Galar, but we’ll see.

I'm convinced Corvinight is not the last stage of the regional bird, simply because it has Flying as its primary type. It will be the Scarmory or if it gets a pre-evolution (as suggested by the prof's cane) it will be the Braviary of the region.

I'm convinced Corvinight is not the last stage of the regional bird, simply because it has Flying as its primary type. It will be the Scarmory or if it gets a pre-evolution (as suggested by the prof's cane) it will be the Braviary of the region.
That's how I felt to, meaning it might be a late game mon, which is somewhat disheartening

I agree. And then their is the lore that its the strongest bird of the region as well (Which doesn't make sense if you have mons like Braviary in, if Corviknight is the regional bird).

Back
Top Bottom