• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to remind everyone that there's a very, very high chance these episode titles are fake.

For starters, there are no original Japanese titles to corroborate any of them, probably because whoever dreamed them up doesn't know enough Japanese to create convincing fakes.

Also, they don't ever release more than four or five at a time. This "leak" is more than double that.

That depends until the Finals air on September 8th when more episodes are revealed. However by the sounds of this, it makes it sound like Lillie is going to journey with Ash. Or Dawn might return to journey with him through Galar.
I highly doubt that either of them are returning in the Galar anime.

I'd just like to remind everyone that there's a very, very high chance these episode titles are fake.

For starters, there are no original Japanese titles to corroborate any of them, probably because whoever dreamed them up doesn't know enough Japanese to create convincing fakes.

Also, they don't ever release more than four or five at a time. This "leak" is more than double that.
Agree. Bringing up "Top Coordinator" in one of the titles is a giveaway that this is fake because the anime almost never references older seasons besides the original.

I'm going to take MegaGreninja's leak with a grain of salt, as it's likely either someone rushed it to bring false hype
Right.
especially on account that Gladion has a 99.9999% chance of winning the League.
Bringing up "Top Coordinator" in one of the titles is a giveaway that this is fake because the anime almost never references older seasons besides the original.
Wrong on both.

Since when was age relevancy? Ash should be okay with an older female character. Get your heads out of the gutter.

Off topic but I hope Minccino gets more spotlight being a Galar Pokémon.

I'm sorry, but why would anyone post """"spoilers"""" from places like 4chan or similar sites when those places have very bad track records for providing accurate Pokemon anime spoilers in general? I could just as easily post a "spoiler" there, screenshot it, spread it around here and like 10 people would give it the benefit of the doubt and semi-believe it. It's silly tbh.

Since when was age relevancy? Ash should be okay with an older female character. Get your heads out of the gutter.

I missed this before, but I'm not sure what you're implying about people not wanting an older female in the cast. And by "get your heads out of the gutter", are you implying that there's some kind of sexual connotation involved? Because I don't see it.

There is much better and believable leaks:
SM139 - ライバルはククイ博士!? Professor Kukui is the Rival!?
SM140 - 激闘!優勝への道!! Fierce Battle! The Road to Championship!!
SM141 - アナアキと忍者スクール!! Anāki and the Ninja School!!
SM142 - なぞのポケモン!ダロナトニ!! Mystery Pokémon! Daronatoni!
SM143 - 爆誕!ポケモンサマースクール!! Explosive Birth! Pokémon Summer School!!
SM144 - サトシVSカプ・コケコ!ラストバトル!! Satoshi VS Kapu-Kokeko! Last Battle!!
SM145 - ガラル!新たなる旅立ち!! Galar! A New Journey!!

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please! Please! Do not bring Serena back! I freaking hate shipping! Not only in Pokémon in general! Shipping is just a cheap tool to lore people into watching a show! They did this with Star vs. the Forces of Evil, they did this with Voltron, and also The Legend of Korra.

Almost every show has some shipping subplot though, also I don't think that LoK's shipping subplots were attempts to lure people into watching the series given that Korra x Mako was handled so poorly that it was laughable, and Korra x Asami didn't even happen until the last episode of the series, by which time there was no point in trying to increase viewership (especially since the 4th season of LoK wasn't even shown on television at that point and was moved to streaming instead).

Sorry, I shouldn't have gone on a tangent like that and I don't expect Serena to return in Galar anyway. She's done and at most she might get a cameo appearance later, but even that seems really unlikely to me since the writers couldn't even be bothered to make her return in SuMo.

There is much better and believable leaks:
SM139 - ライバルはククイ博士!? Professor Kukui is the Rival!?
SM140 - 激闘!優勝への道!! Fierce Battle! The Road to Championship!!
SM141 - アナアキと忍者スクール!! Anāki and the Ninja School!!
SM142 - なぞのポケモン!ダロナトニ!! Mystery Pokémon! Daronatoni!
SM143 - 爆誕!ポケモンサマースクール!! Explosive Birth! Pokémon Summer School!!
SM144 - サトシVSカプ・コケコ!ラストバトル!! Satoshi VS Kapu-Kokeko! Last Battle!!
SM145 - ガラル!新たなる旅立ち!! Galar! A New Journey!!

The last one doesn't sound believable at all. It sounds like a plot to a fanfic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom