• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

^ The one above

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Has a cool paint-made (I'm assuming) picture in her signature (I know XD ! My world history teacher taught us that... Not too important that we know it for the test, though, lol)

^is correct about the sig (I made it about a week ago when I was sick from school)

Useless information is the best kind, in my opinion. Did you know that the most busiest shopping hour of the Christmas season is between 3pm and 4pm on Christmas eve?

^is correct about the sig (I made it about a week ago when I was sick from school)

Ha ha, that's awesome XD !! Last time I was sick for school (Monday) I just studied card tricks, lol...

Useless information is the best kind, in my opinion. Did you know that the most busiest shopping hour of the Christmas season is between 3pm and 4pm on Christmas eve?

Yes! I completely agree... (N-no... I didn't know that *makes sure not to go to Wal-mart on Christmas Eve*)

^Did you know, in 1997, an underwater sound recorded by the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration was at such a low frequency could only have been made by an animal much larger than any animal known to man? :O

^no, but did you know that plants, when not given water, will scream bloody murder? We just can't here it cause the scream is so high pitched, it can't be heard by human ears

(O____O That is the coolest thing I've heard in a while... Reminds me of Victreebel, lol X3)

^Well, did you know that William Henry Harrison, the president who served the shortest time in office to date, died only two months after taking office?

(O____O That is the coolest thing I've heard in a while... Reminds me of Victreebel, lol X3)

Oh yeah, yourfavorite pokemon! (that and Regigigas)

^yup (didn't he die of phemonia?) Did you know that Hitler was clastrophobic?

Oh yeah, yourfavorite pokemon! (that and Regigigas)

^yup (didn't he die of phemonia?) Did you know that Hitler was clastrophobic?

Aw... You knew that one, huh? I'm not sure why he died... And yes, my all-time favorite ^^ ! That's why I thought that was so cool XD

^I didn't know that... Hm... Did you know that Stressed is Dessert spelled backwards? X3

Aw... You knew that one, huh? I'm not sure why he died... And yes, my all-time favorite ^^ ! That's why I thought that was so cool XD

^I didn't know that... Hm... Did you know that Stressed is Dessert spelled backwards? X3

That's the logo of an ice cream parlor I like to go to :)

^may not be stressed to have dessert at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom