• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure i believe any of these leaks but i do think its safe to say we may get a new trailer next week

Screenshot_20190828-183127_Chrome.jpg
I could have gotten behind this one, since at least there's nothing outlandish in it. It's just kinda boring. I also tend not to believe rumors that predict trailers.

This one tho, don't believe it at all. Not only have we already seen Neutralizing Gas, I don't believe all of the final stage starters would get Gigantamax. I also don't believe that Drednaw and Duraludon are single stage mons.

I know we've already dunked it in the trash but let's also appreciate that this leak claims a trailer on Sept 4 will show Gigantamax forms for the final evos of the Galar starters, when we haven't even gotten mid evos. (Unless they somehow just started talking about stuff outside of the trailer just because?) Also, only evos, Galar forms, and GMax forms, no new Pokemon?

Sincerely I just hope it's rock/Fire. And I really don;t want Rolycoly to evolve by trade! Cuz since they decided to monetize online gameplay, I may never play online again.

It even costs money to trade over local wireless to someone right next to you? Why? I don't think that requires a server.

Sincerely I just hope it's rock/Fire. And I really don;t want Rolycoly to evolve by trade! Cuz since they decided to monetize online gameplay, I may never play online again.

I don't believe the leak....
Ugh yeah, trade evos are gonna suck now that Switch Online exists.

It even costs money to trade over local wireless to someone right next to you? Why? I don't think that requires a server.
It doesn't, but some people don't have the luxury of having someone locally to trade with and are gonna be royally screwed by this.

Can trade evos just stop existing? I hated the idea in the first place, I know trading is part of the game, but to make some evolutions unnecessarily hard to obtain just seems counterintuitive to what Pokemon is supposed to be about.

Can trade evos just stop existing? I hated the idea in the first place, I know trading is part of the game, but to make some evolutions unnecessarily hard to obtain just seems counterintuitive to what Pokemon is supposed to be about.
YES! I so want this to happen but i doubt it will, maybe they will at least make less??? I also tend not to use the pokemon family at all that requires a trade to evo.
I think the point of it was to still interact with other people while playing a game. Also help with socialization and finding a new friend by a common interest.
It just kinda goes back to the older pokemon games, finding someone local to trade with, so I don't think TPC or GF whoever will see it as an issue all of a sudden.

It just kinda goes back to the older pokemon games, finding someone local to trade with, so I don't think TPC or GF whoever will see it as an issue all of a sudden.
XD It was still an issue back then, though. I was happy when I found out that the 3DS games had wifi so I could trade with friends over the internet... and then I missed most of it by skipping out on games until Gen 7. Now we're heading back into trade hell all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom