• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM137: Undefeated Emperor Guzma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I wonder what will change about Guzma after the battle with Ash. Hopefully that will be explained.
Also I noticed from the new preview the "Notebook of the Heart'' instrumental song will be playing during the episode which is nice.

So much for Guzma holding a grudge and interrupting the league later. I was kinda hoping he'd be pissed off and vengeful after his loss tbh since it would suit him, but now he's done a 180 turn because plot. :confused:
I can see him being angry at his loss but then Plumeria and the grunts being like "Boss, you were amazing! Next time you'll pummel him for sure!" or something like that

A look at Bulbapedia confirms Meltan will be evolving in the next episode, not this one

View: https://imgur.com/jWOmesD

Thank heavens.

This means Fujisaku's episode would mostly revolve around Meltan's evolution (and probably TRio's plan which causes that evolution in the first place) and the start of the final match, instead of the actual battle.

guess who woke up :bulbaLove:

Also, this is very adorable.

#PraiseIwane

Seems like Torra is facing some poison issues. I actually preferred the DP version of the poisoning effect that they used back in Ash's battle against Paul (Toxic Spikes aftereffect).

It does seem my comment somewhere in this sub-forum about the latter half of the episode being insight into Guzma's life will be true.

Glad to see his Skull family stick with him to the end.

Last edited:
Um, could you explain a bit? 'Cause I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
Writer in question has a history of writing battles with horrible plot twists that tend to defy logic atimes. It's like the guy has no understanding of Pokemon battles (makes sense in a way, he's started writing only since SM).

Writer in question has a history of writing battles with horrible plot twists that tend to defy logic atimes. It's like the guy has no understanding of Pokemon battles (makes sense in a way, he's started writing only since SM).

... I... I already know that. That's why I responded to your "Would you rather he ruins the final battle?" question with "Do we even know for sure that he won't?", since he's writing next weeks episode, which, for all we know, features the entire final battle.

What I didn't get was what V was referring to when he said "There’s a good and realistic chance that this'll happen, though".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom