• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Hmm... what do you think are the odds that we will hear more at the Tokyo Game Show. It should be just a week away if I remember correctly.

They showed too much of eevee and the eeveelutions in the trailer

i think new eeveelution is gonna show up in the next trailer

Yoooo somebody just pointed out Gigantamax Alcreamie has all of its flavors!

From my understanding these are skin changes and this whole needless complaining is honestly getting redundant.
This is not complaining. I'm seriously asking. Why on earth did this pokemon need 16 forms? I mean, it's a reasonable question. We have other pokemon like Slurpuff that have not 18 types of sugar. I'm just asking why do they complicate their lives with 18 forms that no one would have cared about if they were not in the games, considering Masuda said it's difficult to work with 1000+ models....

This is not complaining. I'm seriously asking. Why on earth did this pokemon need 16 forms? I mean, it's a reasonable question. We have other pokemon like Slurpuff that have not 18 types of sugar. I'm just asking why do they complicate their lives with 18 forms that no one would have cared about if they were not in the games, considering Masuda said it's difficult to work with 1000+ models....
They simply did it because it seemed like fun idk

I don't think Alcremie's variants are any more trouble for them to implement than Vivillon's many wing variants, so probably just for the sake of it being fun and easy to do.

It's skin changes. It's all one model. Please stop, cuz you're not making the point you think you are with this.

Just gonna point it out - if the one trailer per month trend continues, the next one should be about starters evolutions

It's skin changes. It's all one model. Please stop, cuz you're not making the point you think you are with this.
To count 1000+ models you have to add all vivillon, Arceus and Silvally forms, so apparently it's a problem for GF even if It's just skin changes...

Back
Top Bottom