• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh National Pokedex Numbers for Galar Starters

Muddy543129

Reaction score
So, I was looking around the Pokemon website and came across these images of cards from the Sword and Shield TCG expansion (you can find them on this link here) and the image of the cards here is a bit blurry, but it clearly lists Grookey as #810, Scorbunny as #813, and Sobble as #816. I know these are probably the numbers we were expecting anyway, but it was kinda cool to see these, and I haven't seen these numbers anywhere else! Was just wondering if anyone else had noticed this, I just thought it was super cool! Thanks!

Pokémon TCG: Galar Collection | Pokemon.com

This also confirms that we're not getting another Victini situation unless they do it with Meltan and Melmetal, which I highly doubt.

This also confirms that we're not getting another Victini situation unless they do it with Meltan and Melmetal, which I highly doubt.
Actually, Meltan and Melmetal have already been established as #809 and 810 respectively!

Yeeeeah Meltan and Melmetal are definitely Gen 7 pokemon so they're not another Victini situation (nor would it make sense for them to be- Victini is the victory pokemon, that's why it came first).

Boo, they hid the Zwolfs' numbers, too! I was hoping we could get confirmation of a few dozen Pokemon with this.
I figured the Pokemon V cards wouldn't have Pokedex numbers on them. That seems to be a trend with the EX, Mega Evolution, and GX cards, so it looks like that's continuing

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom