• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sits next to @TRNatalie to eat his chips

You Alcremie smell really nice!
Thank you. Us Alcremie often like to smell like the berries we wear and the whipped cream we make. For example, a strawberry Alcremie like my friend here smells like strawberries and a green Alcremie like myself often has the scent of mint.

gathers the remaining chips into a big bag and goes to the MP Tower with @TRNatalie to continue eating then in peace
Ah, this is nice. * Munches chips *

I've had dreams like that too. I recall them even having a specific scientific term
My dreams are often like that. There’s even been times where I’m able to rewind to certain of my dreams successfully (even though most of the time I’m not successful).

I’m not surprised there’s a term for that. I’m going to look that up.

My dreams are really weird. I recall one from when i was like 7
So i was playing with my cat in my parents' bedroom when his limbs fell off. I was scared so i went downstairs to tell my mom and dad. My dad and sister brought him to the vet while me and my mom went out to dinner for no reason. 20 minutes later my dad and sister came into the restaurant with my cat completely fine. the waitress that was serving me and my mom slapped my dad because he didn't make a reservation. plus the waitress also had my other cat's face.
eats chips in the MP tower

Thank you. Us Alcremie often like to smell like the berries we wear and the whipped cream we make. For example, a strawberry Alcremie like my friend here smells like strawberries and a green Alcremie like myself often has the scent of mint.
I love the scent of mint. Is it true that you can produce delicious cream of your own flavor?
Ah, this is nice. * Munches chips *
I agree.

munches some sour cream and garlic chip

well yeah, any kinda chip can exist, but i didn't know they did
GUEST_1a8444c2-50cb-4ece-92a9-c6df53bcebb2

51D4ZKopLYL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom