• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM140: Akuziking Invasion! The Great Z-Move Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okaaaaay? This feels random and out of place. Not to mention unnecessary. Why try to interrupt the league after it's over? And why use Guzzlord for that? Didn't we already get a two-parter that did an outstanding job adapting it, its personality, its destructive capabilities and its ultra ruined paralel universe feeding grounds? Wasn't it defeated by the power of Z-moves in those two episodes already? I don't know, this episode really feels very... redundant.

It's probably just another filler to help extend things out to November

Guzzlord is tired of watching Ash lose Pokemon leagues. So it will rampage in the award ceremony to destroy the trophy.

Threatening as it may have been in its first appearance, you gotta remember that this creature couldn't take two resisted Z-moves without being forced into an ultra convenient Ultra Wormhole. I reserve the right to call bullshit if Guzzlord is built up as an unbeatable menace in this Alola too. It's out of its league here.

Team Rocket said in this week's episode that their mecha will be ready by the awards ceremony. I hope the scenario will be that Bewear leave with them before Guzzlord can kill them or takes them away before Guzzlord even appears.

Team Rocket said in this week's episode that their mecha will be ready by the awards ceremony. I hope the scenario will be that Bewear leave with them before Guzzlord can kill them or takes them away before Guzzlord even appears.

Guzzlord would certainly be a more enjoyable threat to the league then Team Rocket

I hope the scenario will be that Bewear leave with them before Guzzlord can kill them or takes them away before Guzzlord even appears.
I'll admit, I want Guzzlord to swallow them whole only for Bewear to appear, force open Guzzlord's mouth, grab them and blaze it out of there.

Too dark...? Yeah, okay, I'll just take my leave.

It's out of its league here.

While ironically appearing at a League.

Tbh I'd love to see the TRio's foreshadowed mecha save the day since this whole time I expected them to cause trouble with it, but the chance for them to become heroes doesn't happen often so I hope it actually comes in handy.

While ironically appearing at a League.

Tbh I'd love to see the TRio's foreshadowed mecha save the day since this whole time I expected them to cause trouble with it, but the chance for them to become heroes doesn't happen often so I hope it actually comes in handy.
Well, given how many minutes they wasted with TRio's mech schemes as well as Bewear/Stufful's unnecessary fillers, I hope it has some payoff in the end.

If this is an excuse to get back Poipole to get a Full 6 VS 6 Battle VS Kukui then I'll happily take it.
Not to mention with the possibility of that cute ultra beast evolve into badass wasp-like dragon, Naganadel and the potential to become Talking pokemon.

But we all know, it not going to happen as the Tapus of guardian deity will be the one to save the day by showing their exclusive Z-move in this episode and drive back the black Gulper Monster Ultra beasts to the wormhole gateway again.

Ash is holding a trophy, which means he won. Managed to gag his way all the way to win.

XY was that bad that they had to give him a pity trophy. Someone could have had Ultra Necrozma and he still would have won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom