• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can we please stop talking about injuries? it makes me uncomfortable
I'll have one more thing to say, then I'll gladly stop.
Yikes. I have some scars of my own; one on the left of my forehead left by a chunk of asphalt many years ago,
That reminds me of something that happened to my dad once. He was once cutting our thorn hedge, when he accidentally hit a wasp nest, and one of the wasps immediately zoomed out and stung him right in between the eyes.

I pressed some button on my phone by accident and it went to some weird menu and almost accidentally factory reset it

I had to replace my phone because my screen was really messed up and it would have cost more to replace the screen than to buy a new one.

Sadly my phone fell flat on the screen. Now I put a screen protector on my new phone.

I remember when I was on the bus back in mid (I think?) 2017 when I dropped my (at the time) Galaxy Note 4, breaking the screen in a few places. That December, I went with my brother to China to visit my mother's side of the family, which was when I had the screen replaced. (My mother's idea, as it was cheaper than here)

The job was, well...decent, I guess...the display was slightly darker afterwards. Not a lot, but definitely noticeable.

I remember when I was on the bus back in mid (I think?) 2017 when I dropped my (at the time) Galaxy Note 4, breaking the screen in a few places. That December, I went with my brother to China to visit my mother's side of the family, which was when I had the screen replaced. (My mother's idea, as it was cheaper than here)

The job was, well...decent, I guess...the display was slightly darker afterwards. Not a lot, but definitely noticeable.
I got my first phone as a gift when I was... 16, I think... But unfortunately, on the very same day I got it, it fell out of the shallow pocket of my shorts and the screen shattered. I had to get a new screen, but right away or after an update (can't remember which way it was) the screen stopped working, because I was pirate produced. I had to get a third screen before I could properly use my phone.

The first cellphone I got was when I was in high school. It was an old Nokia dinosaur that I borrowed from my grandfather, because I was going to be out at a school event and would need to call my parents when I was ready to be picked up.
My grandfather had no use for the cellphone, so he let me keep it.

The first cellphone I got was when I was in high school. It was an old Nokia dinosaur that I borrowed from my grandfather, because I was going to be out at a school event and would need to call my parents when I was ready to be picked up.
My grandfather had no use for the cellphone, so he let me keep it.
Ah, Nokia. One of the greatest Finnish success stories... I always by Nokia phones if I need a new phone.

And we must not forget the famous "indestructible" Nokia 3310...
b2f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom