• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM140: Akuziking Invasion! The Great Z-Move Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is, he should have lost to Hau and Guzma. Gladion could of easily knocked him out in the battle royale. He's been written to victory, he hasn't earned it at all.

He's been gifted Dusk Lycanroc, Melmetal who just so happens to evolve just before the fight so he has a trump card, two unique z moves that no one else seems to have. And he's been gifted plot of armour because Kukui, why would they show Gladion vs Kukui?

Gladion gets it.

View: https://ultimatespoilerattack.tumblr.com/post/166864334500/gladion-tries-to-uncover-all-the-plot-holes-of-a

Yes it is, he should have lost to Hau and Guzma. Gladion could of easily knocked him out in the battle royale. He's been written to victory, he hasn't earned it at all.
Judging by your comment history, you come off as a generic Ash hater and meme lover.

Also, only the win against Hau was kind of undeserved and even then that's because of Rowlet being a narcoleptic clown, but otherwise Ash is one of the few people who could to make it far. His win against Guzma was his (and his Pokemon's) own doing.

Judging by your comment history, you come off as a generic Ash hater and meme lover.

Also, only the win against Hau was kind of undeserved and even then that's because of Rowlet being a narcoleptic clown, but otherwise Ash is one of the few people who could to make it far. His win against Guzma was his (and his Pokemon's) own doing.

I haven't posted a single meme, everything I've said is a legitimate gripe.

I haven't posted a single meme, everything I've said is a legitimate gripe.
Never said anything about you posting a meme, I called you a meme lover, as in one of those "Ash is an eternal loser" memes because that's how you sounded.

And nothing about what you said is legitimate, I doubt you even watched the battles and tried to analyze them properly.

Never said anything about you posting a meme, I called you a meme lover, as in one of those "Ash is an eternal loser" memes because that's how you sounded.

And nothing about what you said is legitimate, I doubt you even watched the battles and tried to analyze them properly.
No, I've wanted Ash to win for a while. But I want him to win properly.

Spamming Double Iron Bash for what seemed like five minutes shouldn't be a legitimate strategy.

Spamming Double Iron Bash for what seemed like five minutes shouldn't be a legitimate strategy.
Can't really defend that true, though it seems like a budget issue with the recycled animation.

But following it up with using Electroweb and Quick Attack rebound is a legitimate strategy.

Can't really defend that true, though it seems like a budget issue with the recycled animation.

But following it up with using Electroweb and Quick Attack rebound is a legitimate strategy.
And for some reason they kept making Silvally jump high into the air and leaving himself wide open for the whole tournament, Silvally has shown he can use those attacks without leaving himself wide open.

There isn't enough going right for me to look over the wrongs, I'm sorry but that's just how I feel about it. I hope next season they'll do things better.

And for some reason they kept making Silvally jump high into the air and leaving himself wide open for the whole tournament, Silvally has shown he can use those attacks without leaving himself wide open.
The only way Silvally could dodge Melmetal's devastating strikes (Double Iron Bash + Iron Fist) was by jumping and moving around to make himself a harder target to hit, and it worked because Melmetal is a slow, heavy and recently evolved Pokemon. Even then Silvally took some serious hits and it was low on endurance, so Gladion using that same strategy against Pikachu was an overconfident mistake on his behalf, though he thought agility and moving around could work twice in a row.

There isn't enough going right for me to look over the wrongs, I'm sorry but that's just how I feel about it. I hope next season they'll do things better.
Too bad, though that's a personal problem.

Also, avoid double posting. Edit your earlier post if you want to add information to it.

I'll would loved to see Guardian Deity performed their exclusive Z-Move, Guardian of Alola to beat the crap out of this Gulper Monster as is the only way to defeat it. Unless, Poipole returns and evolve into become Wasp-Dragon, Naganadel. Because, the only way to beat a dragon type Ultra Beast will be another dragon type Ultra Beast.

No, I've wanted Ash to win for a while. But I want him to win properly.
No matter what you think, this is a proper win.
Your opinion on the way how Ash wins still doesn't make it any less legitimate.

If Ash has won, it makes the theory of Sun and Moon being his last with the next series getting new protagonists
I'm leaning towards the theory that this nets him a sponsorship for Galar, which will be a more battle-focused series.
Alola having small battles and no entry requirement would make it a very odd place to end Ash's story on.

Would be nice to see, maybe Chairman Rose will appear towards the end and invite Ash to take part based on his performance
Or maybe Ash travels to Galar first and then receive sponsorship due to his Alola League victory.
Tbh, this is the only logical way to continue the anime.
I'm honestly going to be seriously disappointed if Ash's Alola League victory doesn't tie up with his Galar League sponsorship and/or reputation in any way.

1568287775800.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom