• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Pikachu is holding the trophy, while perched on Ash's shoulder.

u7UvX2h.jpg

At7yBDk.jpg

Last edited:

u7UvX2h.jpg

At7yBDk.jpg
That's only Pikachu on his shoulder, but still. Ash with Masked Royal and the Kahunas (aka the judges) No Gladion in sight. Maybe, just maybe

u7UvX2h.jpg

At7yBDk.jpg
If you see closely then you will observe, that's not trophy. That is guzzlord teeth like structure. And ash is not holding trophy, his hands are simply down and Pikachu can't hold trophy while standing on ash's shoulder. But I am sure that ash will win.

If you see closely then you will observe, that's not trophy. That is guzzlord teeth like structure. And ash is not holding trophy, his hands are simply down and Pikachu can't hold trophy while standing on ash's shoulder. But I am sure that ash will win.
I realized that too. But I think the absence of Gladion while MR and the Kahunas are present should be proof enough.

I realized that too. But I think the absence of Gladion while MR and the Kahunas are present should be proof enough.
I'll really wish, your words are right. Otherwise, a total outrage is going to erupted across the whole internet this Sunday. If Ash get a L.

Inb4 Gladion was on the other side of the field about to fight MR when Guzzlord came

u7UvX2h.jpg

At7yBDk.jpg

Clearly Pikachu is the winner of the Alola League then. Tbh I agree with the assessment that someone else made; that dark thing is part of Guzzlord's fangs and not a trophy. The dark shape seems bigger than Pikachu for starters, so I highly doubt that he'd be lifting something that big and heavy when Ash is right there.

But I'm so proud of the fandom for going into full CSI mode.

I noticed that Ash's arms are actually down at his side, so he can't be holding anything up that way, though I do think this shot is important. It says that Guzzlord will crash the league, though the thing is...Where is Gladion? Why isn't he standing with Masked Royal and the Island Kahunas during the awards ceremony? I'm not saying this is proof that Ash will win the Alola League, but its awfully unusual that Gladion is nowhere to be seen in this image.

Clearly Pikachu is the winner of the Alola League then. Tbh I agree with the assessment that someone else made; that dark thing is part of Guzzlord's fangs and not a trophy. The dark shape seems bigger than Pikachu for starters, so I highly doubt that he'd be lifting something that big and heavy when Ash is right there.

But I'm so proud of the fandom for going into full CSI mode.
it's part of guzzler's fang

I noticed that Ash's arms are actually down at his side, so he can't be holding anything up that way, though I do think this shot is important. It says that Guzzlord will crash the league, though the thing is...Where is Gladion? Why isn't he standing with Masked Royal and the Island Kahunas during the awards ceremony? I'm not saying this is proof that Ash will win the Alola League, but its awfully unusual that Gladion is nowhere to be seen in this image.
Maybe Gladion is in the episode, just not the shot they've chosen.

Unless afterwards he just skedaddles outta there so he can go start his search for Mohn.

I don't know about the second preview, but I do know that Dephender has spoken! He knows who's the Alola League Champion!

September 15th: SM139 - He's Born! The Alolan League Winner!!

Ash Ketchum. Yup! He won his first Pokémon League.

Haha it's amazing they let that slip. Even I'm not cynical enough to think this could be a fakeout.
:bulbaLove:
Way too gold and shiny to be a second place one, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom