• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get a summary of it please? I really don't want to watch an 11 minute vid of what could just be a fan being like "I dunno! Could be this! I want it to be this though!"
The only text they put on the screen is this:

So I think it's just someone clickbaiting and talking about the Affleck leak.

I know it is early but i am a going to ask anyway. If pokemon puts out an demo, how early would that be? Not sure I want to see all the datamine stuff.
Also, I have seen preorders for guidebooks, is it possible to get leaks from that?

I know it is early but i am a going to ask anyway. If pokemon puts out an demo, how early would that be? Not sure I want to see all the datamine stuff.
Also, I have seen preorders for guidebooks, is it possible to get leaks from that?

There’s already a demo of SwSh (Nessa’s Gym), that’s where we saw Impidimp and (initially) Yamper. It hasn’t been datamined because it’s only been at real-life events. Given that the SM demo was datamined like crazy, and given how little info they seem to be giving us, I don’t think the demo will go up to the switch shop prerelease.

As for the guidebook, and please correct me if I’m wrong, I don’t think it comes out before the games, so we’re probably not getting any leaks from there.

Well, last time the demo got released after the game, which makes me think that they are learning. In fact, each time we have gotten less and less info from the demos: We went from getting the full script (ORAS) + all megas, to only dex pics, a Poké Ball and 3 moves. Yes, it was still a lot of info, but it was considerably less than the first time.

Sun and moon’s demo came out before. I do not think we got one for LGPE? I actually hope that we do not get one now. At least not before. As much as I love playin it early. I really do dislike datamining, and it is so tough to avoid sometimes.

So I think it's just someone clickbaiting and talking about the Affleck leak.
The dude in there is paul from Pokeshopper I believe, the merch dude who has a incredible leak accurate history. But at the same time we all know the Affleck leak is accurate anyway, but he is linking merch leaks with what we know.
XD Not sure if you guys noticed it but yeah, that was literally Paul from Pokeshopper posting his own youtube video on this thread.

And in regards to the video- you guys are actually gonna want to maybe watch this part:

View: https://youtu.be/0Htj_LrVlZM?t=347

Summary: Meteodyna Mystery Figurine

There is a demo for LGPE, however, I don’t know when it was released.
The demo was released after the games were officially released, so I think people probably missed it because it wasn't big news. I think we can likely expect that the Sword and Shield demo will be released after the games as well, to avoid datamining.

XD Not sure if you guys noticed it but yeah, that was literally Paul from Pokeshopper posting his own youtube video on this thread.
Going all in for that ad revenue, huh.
Summary: Meteodyna Mystery Figurine
He also seems to contradict the Meteodyna leak, though-his source says that they "know the pseudolegendary is Meteodyna", but the original Meteodyna leak called it "a minor legendary, might be a major legendary". Probably just a mistranslation, though, I can see someone mixing the terms up.
Ooh! Hadn't finished watching the video as of that last post, but according to Paul- "We already know that we're going to get the box legendary typings before the end of next month because the figurines are revealing."
He said that the types would be revealed through the boxart (which is made to represent the typings), which, while a logical conclusion, isn't a sure thing. Remember those V-Cards that also should've shown one of their types?

He also seems to contradict the Meteodyna leak, though-his source says that they "know the pseudolegendary is Meteodyna", but the original Meteodyna leak called it "a minor legendary, might be a major legendary". Probably just a mistranslation, though, I can see someone mixing the terms up.

He said that the types would be revealed through the boxart (which is made to represent the typings), which, while a logical conclusion, isn't a sure thing. Remember those V-Cards that also should've shown one of their types?
Well, the Meteodyna leak didn't seem too sure about which it was either. Though I do feel like it being a legendary sounds more right than it being a pseudo... but could be a terminology issue, yeah.

Fair point about the types, though that depends. Remember back in February, the Mewtwo figurine was waiting until the information it was tied to was revealed first (turned out to just be waiting for the Detective Pikachu trailer revealing Mewtwo in the movie to drop). I think if this figurine set is waiting until October to be revealed, then it's probably waiting for a certain announcement to drop, which means that the figures likely won't be our first look at anything new- they're just our first clue that it's coming.

Also interesting is that it's a box set of 8 figures. If I understood Paul right because he does ramble a bit- three are likely the starters, two are gonna be the box legendaries, one is Meteodyna, and based on the significance of those six I'm gonna guess that one of the remaining two is Eternatus and heck knows what the last one is.

Edit: I think maybe pseudo-legendary could've meant sub-legendary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom