• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

In.

Let's go with the Bulletproof (yes it's a modifier as well, but can be a role). Nothing like knowing you'll waste a scum kill shot.

In please! I'll always have a soft spot for the serial killer role, stressful though it may be.

I'll be a sub

There are way too many roles I like. I'll pick Tracker.

I'll join. And for a random/"favorite" role it would have to be Destruction Starter :p

@SoaringDylan is going to be our admin on duty. Please remember to include him in any private communications. (And myself, of course)

@Magnificent Entertainer has agreed to write flavour text for this game, so be on the lookout for when he says its been added.

Night 0: Let The Games...Begin
Night 0: Let The Games...Begin

Maniacal Engineer strode into the Fun and Games Administration Building as if he still owned the place. Truth be told, his promotion to admin meant that he'd given up direct control of Fun and Games, but he still popped by often enough to pester the staff members there.
He walked over to the reception desk, where DarthWolf was sitting, finishing a stack of waffles. The moderator looked up as the admin approached, and ME burst into laughter at his pink hair.
"What the heck happened to your hair?!" he asked, tears streaming down his face.
"...somebody pranked me," grumbled the master of waffles, still very sore about the subject. No matter how many times he washed his hair, the dye wouldn't come out.
"Oh yeah," said the mad scientist, standing up straight again, and barely managing to keep a straight face, "the pranking spree is actually what brought ME here today. Where's Dylan?"
"Upstairs," said the Dutch mod, gesturing with his thumb, "since you've abandoned us, I mean moved on to bigger and better things, he's taken up residence in your old office."
ME raised his eyebrow, but decided not to comment on Darth's derisive comment.

As he walked toward the elevator, he reached into his trench coat pocket, looking for the official documents he was supposed to be delivering to the sectional Super Moderator. As he pulled out the file, a loose scrap of paper fell from his pocket onto the ground.
"Hey wait!" called Darth, running over to grab the dropped paper, and attempting to stop the engineer, but it was too late. The elevator doors closed, carrying the engineer to the upper level.
The pink haired moderator looked at the scrap of paper he'd picked up.

"Masterfully Evil Plan," he read, "well, that doesn't bode poorly at all..."

The Dutch moderator pocketed the paper, resolving to look over it in more detail later. If Maniacal Engineer was plotting a nefarious scheme, he wanted to be the one who busted him!

Arriving at the office of SoaringDylan, Maniacal Engineer waltzed right in without knocking. The Super Moderator didn't even look up from his computer screen.
"Come right in, ME," he said sarcastically, "make yourself right at home."
The mad scientist walked over to the bar, poured himself a drink, sat down in one of the cushy chairs, and propped his feet up on Dylan's desk.
The Dutch Super Moderator rolled his eyes at ME's typical behavior.
"Careful, ME," he said, still not looking over at his guest/intruder, "one of these days I may outrank you."
The admin laughed.
"Like that would ever happen," he said, jokingly, taking a sip of his beverage.

Dylan finished up the report he was working on and closed his laptop, turning to face Maniacal Engineer for the first time since his arrival and noticing the drink in his hands.
He sighed.
"I don't know why you bother keeping your whiskey here," the Super Moderator said, "don't the admin bars have a better selection, anyway?"
"Of course they do," said ME, waving his hand dismissively, "but that's not the point. The point is that I like to have a stash available wherever I go."
Dylan rolled his eyes, decided, wisely, to drop the subject, and get to the matter at hand.
"So," he said, "what're the final numbers looking like after the prank wars?"
The engineer plopped the report up on Dylan's desk.
The Super Mod scanned the important details.
"No lasting damage done, but this is definitely something we'd like to avoid in the future," said ME, as Dylan read, "we've decided not to proceed with disciplinary actions against Lone_Garurumon, despite the fact that his carelessness started the fiasco."
Dylan nodded.
"I've had him on spam filter cleaning duty nonstop for the past week," the Dutch Super Mod stated, "I figured dealing with the stench of decaying spambots is punishment enough."
"Good man," said the engineer, raising his glass before taking another sip.

The duo sat in silence for a few moments, with ME occasionally drinking from his tumbler glass.
"...so," said the admin, "how've things been going since my promotion?"

AussieEevee wandered into The Situation Room, with a dangerous glint in his eyes. In his hand was a list of all of the games ever hosted in The War Room. He sat down at the bar, ordered a drink, and began underlining a few of the games while muttering to himself.
"Oh yes," he mumbled, underlining another game, "I think this one will do nicely."
He chuckled quietly as he schemed, drawing the attention of one of the bar's other occupants, Contrainer. Having witnessed firsthand the destructiveness of the Prank War, and believing AussieEevee to be planning another round of pranks, he quickly dialed up the F&G Admin Building.

"Fun and Games Administration Building, this is Rainbow Cloud speaking," said RC through Contrainer's phone, "what can we help you with today?"
"I think AussieEevee is planning another round of pranks," reported Contrainer, "he's currently in The Situation Room, and is acting very suspicious."
"Okay," said Rainbow Cloud, "we'll check it out immediately."

The phone rang on Dylan's desk, interrupting his conversation with ME.
The Super Mod picked up.
"Yes?" he said, and listened for a moment, "okay, I'll go investigate right away."
He hung up, and stood up from his desk.
"AussieEevee seems to be planning another round of pranks," he explained to his guest, "he's in The Situation Room. I'm going to check it out."
The admin finished his beverage in one last gulp and also stood up.
"I'll come with you," he said, "I've been bored out of my skull lately, anyway."
The duo exited out from Dylan's office and went out into the streets of Random Messages, wondering what sort of nonsense awaited them this time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Role PMs are going out... now.

Due to the smaller than intended size of the game, this game is now NOC.

Day 1 starts on the 15th of September at 0:00 AWST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom