• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

Day 1 begins: Meddling Staffers

Day 1: Meddling Staffers

Upon exiting the F&G Admin Building, Dylan turned to head toward the RM Light Rail station, but ME grabbed him by the shoulder.
"Hang on a sec," he said, "let's travel my way. It'll be much faster."
Before Dylan could object, Maniacal Engineer pressed a button on a clunky looking wrist watch on his right arm, and the duo disappeared.

They reappeared a few steps from the entrance to The Situation Room. Dylan stumbled forward as the mad scientist released his grip.
"Well, I'd call that a successful test," he said, pulling out a digital notepad and jotting something down.
Dylan shook his head to snap himself out of shock.
"A test?!" he exclaimed, "A TEST?!"
"Yep," said the admin, nodding, "I've never actually transported myself with another living object before."
"I COULD HAVE DIED!!!!!" shouted the Super Moderator.
"That outcome was statistically impossible," lectured ME, "after all, I based the transporter tech in my watch off of the very reliable transporter I had in my bionic arm. "
Still slightly fuming, the Dutch staffer decided to just let it go and carry on with the business at hand.

The duo entered The Situation Room and glanced around. Sure enough, in the corner at the bar was AussieEevee, doodling on a napkin and chuckling to himself. Dylan pulled up on the stool to his right, and ME plopped down on the stool to his left, signalling the bartender for a beer.

"Howdy there, AE," said the engineer, as the bartender slid the beer down the counter and into his hand, "what are you working on over there?"
The Australian jumped up at the intrusion, having been so engrossed in his task that he'd forgotten where he was and hadn't noticed the arrival of the staffers.
"Not planning on starting another Prank War, are you?" asked Dylan.
"Definitely not!" said AE, firmly, "I remember the embarrassment that blasted whoopee cushion caused me during the last wave of pranks. Not to mention the fact that, somehow, someone managed to break into my house to plant that whoopee cushion. I am not crazy enough to start another cascade of pranks and mischief. Though I wouldn't put it passed him."

The Australian pointed at Maniacal Engineer, who was doing his best to look innocent, and failing miserably.
"The admins don't want another Prank War," he said, simply.
"What are you working on, anyway?" inquired Dylan, quickly changing the subject back to the original matter.
"Oh, just an idea for a new Mafia game," said AE, unfolding the list he'd created, and smoothing out the napkins he'd been doodling on.
The admin and Super Mod looked over his shoulders.
"Interesting," said the mad scientist, "this looks like it could be fun. I want in."
"As do I," declared the master of sockpuppets.
AE sighed, as the staffers co-opted their way into his game.
"I don't have much of a choice about this, do I?" he said, resignedly.

DarthWolf sat in his office, examining the piece of paper dropped by Maniacal Engineer. In addition to its sinister title of "Masterfully Evil Plan," there were a lot of complicated mathematical calculations scrawled on the sheet. It was completely indecipherable to the moderator. In fact, attempting to understand the numbers was just giving him a massive headache. He decided to go help Lone with cleaning the spam filters, instead, taking pity on his colleague.

The following day, AussieEevee made an announcement.
Hello, and welcome to the TWR Games Bonanza, a celebration of The War Room, and all its glory.

This game is in the Bonanza format. That means you submit to me a character, and I randomise the list of characters to get what faction they belong to. After that appropriate roles are assigned.

In this game, when you sign up, submit to me one of YOUR games that you have hosted here at TWR. You can do this via the forums VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE, or Discord. It must be a mafia game, must be a game you have hosted or cohosted, and must be complete, not in the queue, in development , cancelled or in progress.

When do submit this, please include a link to the game.

What I will do then, is… after I have RNGed the list, I will choose a character from that game that is appropriate for the faction (You won’t see an independent doctor, for example)

Please note that TWR Games Bonanza is not bastard. Meaning that only non-bastard roles from bastard games will be considered.

If you have not successfully hosted a completed game yet, you may choose and submit a game hosted by myself, or my moderator on duty (@?)

All submitted games will be listed in this post, as they are going to be part of the flavour.
You may talk about what game you submitted, but you may not talk about what game your character is from, nor may you talk about who hosted the game. You may not drop any hints towards your games moderator on duty either. The games location in this list is not alignment indicative… and will simply reflect the order in which the games were submitted.

Intrigued, several people stopped to listen to the announcement, and signed their names on the dotted line, to indicate their participation. It had been a while since a player participation game had happened, and they were looking forward to what the Australian had up his sleeve.
With the signatures and player submissions in hand, AE took the lists back to The Situation Room bar, where he hammered out the final details of his game...with Dylan and Maniacal Engineer looking over his shoulder the whole time.
After several hours, the game was complete.
It was time to play!

It is now day 1. Phase ends in 49 hours, at 0:00 on the 17th September 2019 AWST

(I'm starting the phase an hour early as I might not be here in an hour)

Last edited by a moderator:
Vote: Contrainer

For not knowing how to say "confirmed". :p

Back
Top Bottom