• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sirfetch'd attacks looks amazing. They gave it an heroic pose after landing the hit.

I'll name it temporarily Drill Spear. Seems cool hope it has an added effect like lowering the opponent's Defense or breaking through Protect.
The move is called Meteor Assault and it is a Hyper Beam clone. The move did super effective damage to Liepard so that means that it is either Bug, Fighting, or Fairy type.

The move is called Meteor Assault and it is a Hyper Beam clone. The move did super effective damage to Liepard so that means that it is either Bug, Fighting, or Fairy type.

Where's that confirmed? The official page hasn't been updated. And it is pretty obvious it is a Fighting Type attack.

i don't think they will reveal anything else today. But it was very weird. They didn't mention the farfetch'd, they didin't give the shield counterpart, they didn't reveal anything but sirfetch'd
I was thinking that they are revealing things from the Affleck leak to get it over with. But yes, it is strange they choose to show only one thing cause we still have quite a few more thing from that, that haven't been shown yet.

I was thinking that they are revealing things from the Affleck leak to get it over with. But yes, it is strange they choose to show only one thing cause we still have quite a few more thing from that, that haven't been shown yet.

So... Who will be the Shield counterpart? The Affleck leak doesn't point to any Pokemon in particular. People bet on Dunsparce. I just hope it isn't any other Gen 1 Pokemon please. From Gen IV most likely do to the inminent (partly) Sinnoh Remakes.

So... Who will be the Shield counterpart? The Affleck leak doesn't point to any Pokemon in particular. People bet on Dunsparce. I just hope it isn't any other Gen 1 Pokemon please. From Gen IV most likely do to the inminent (partly) Sinnoh Remakes.
i hope for chatot evolution

I think gen 4 is highly unlikely. I have a feeling they will stay within the first 3 gens.

I cannot come up with any more bird pokemon it could possibly be though. Nothing else really matches.

Gen 4 remakes will happen. Game Freak knows they can't stay with the first 3 gens forever in terms of remakes.

Gen 4 remakes will happen. Game Freak knows they can't stay with the first 3 gens forever in terms of remakes.

No, no. I mean for galarian forms and evos. I think they already said nothing from 7, but considering they stayed only with kanto in gen 7. I cannot see gen 8 going very high either, but who knows.

No, no. I mean for galarian forms and evos. I think they already said nothing from 7, but considering they stayed only with kanto in gen 7. I cannot see gen 8 going very high either, but who knows.
Oh, that makes a lot more sense now.

There are several candidates that can benefit for a Galarian form/evolution (evolution specially since Sinnoh was the region that started with the regional evos)

Carnivine
Chatot
Lumineon

I think gen 4 is highly unlikely. I have a feeling they will stay within the first 3 gens.

I cannot come up with any more bird pokemon it could possibly be though. Nothing else really matches.
Well, there's Delibird. But what more could they change a Santa bird into, I don't know.

Man, I was really hoping it wasn't a Sword exclusive... Really hoping the Shield exclusive is as nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom