• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather have dunsparce (plz let it be!) than chatot but if gen 4 remakes are coming up wouldn't they save chatot for something then?
What are all possible most likely options for the Shield counterpart??

Nope I still believe in a galarian farfetch’d. If not pokemon put their own foot in their mouth.

Edit: my proof. Zigzagoon’s description says, “Zigzagoon of the galar region.” Sirfetch’d also says, “Farfetch’d of the galar region.”
Why would they not reveal a Galarian Farfetch'd in that case?

Nope I still believe in a galarian farfetch’d. If not pokemon put their own foot in their mouth.

Edit: my proof. Zigzagoon’s description says, “Zigzagoon of the galar region.” Sirfetch’d also says, “Farfetch’d of the galar region.”
That's not proof. That description is describing how Zigzagoon adapted to Galar by form changing, and that Farfetch'd adapted to Galar but evolving.

So, any new leaks?
Here's one I found on 4chan:

I'm not planning to leak much, but I do want to leak is big stuff

scorbunny is fire electric as final evolution and is humanoid and an athlete name is Athlehare, special move is a crackling ball of sparks and fire which deals both of it's types damage

sobble is water ghost as final evolution and is a spy names is intelleon, special move is a two turn that is ghost type is called spy shot

grookey is grass fairy and is a drummer and similar to mother nature name is rhythmape, special move it drums on its drums which heals allies in battle while attacking opponents

Impidimp will have prankster, an evolution and has a signature move which is dark and I am not completely sure but it is called something pike

Duraludon is the pseudo legend as will be used by Leon, it's prevos are fricking adorable i can confirm that

I don't know when the trailers will drop; I just know this stuff

polteageist's evolution is ghost steel and iirc is used by allister, it can learn scald for obvious reasons.

Well, seems I was wrong about Galarian Farfetch'd being a must for Sirfetch'd. My sincere apologies.
Speculation is all fine and good, but it can be frustrating when people say something is an absolute when it hasn’t even been confirmed yet.

That is Galarian Farfetch or is the evoluiton of Farfetch?

Sirfetch is a regional evolution like alolan Marowak.

If Farfetch has no "regular" evolution nor a Galarian form, then it is just an evolution not a regional evolution.

I can be wrong, but then please explain the difference between Sirfetch and Slowking for example, is Slowking a regional evolution from Johto ?

If Farfetch has no "regular" evolution nor a Galarian form, then it is just an evolution not a regional evolution.

I can be wrong, but then please explain the difference between Sirfetch and Slowking for example, is Slowking a regional evolution from Johto ?
Slowking can evolve anywhere; Sirfetch'd can only evolve in Galar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom