• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for being blunt, but are you dumb? Not only the website confirmed its an evolution for Farfetch’d, but it’s name is literally Sirfetch’d. Really?????
No, jerk, i’m not. I misread the question. I thought they asked which it evolved from, And it says the farfetch’d of galar. Like zigzagoon. Guess what, weezing never once mentions koffing. It doesn’t adapt and evolve from the koffing of galar, so no. I still believe they will reveal a farfetch’d, but until they show it. They have not officially stated regular farfetch’d either.

No, jerk, i’m not. And it says the farfetch’d of galar. Like zigzagoon. Guess what, weezing never once mentions koffing. It doesn’t adapt and evolve from the koffing of galar, so no. I still believe they will reveal a farfetch’d, but until they show it. They have not officially stated regular farfetch’d either.

You’d think they’d reveal it’s regional form as well with with Sirfetch’d, but they didn’t. Huge doubt there’s gonna be a different form for Farfetch’d, but if there is, cool.

You’d think they’d reveal it’s regional form as well with with Sirfetch’d, but they didn’t. Huge doubt there’s gonna be a different form for Farfetch’d, but if there is, cool.
You would think, but this has been a really weird news cycle. I’m merely saying I believe it could still be a galar form. Chances are I won’t get it either way, but I would enjoy seeing one, and the wording still seems that way to me.

sobble is water ghost as final evolution and is a spy names is intelleon,
Woah I've never heard of a spy-themed Pokemon called Intellon for Sobble's evo before, but it sounds legit, like it could have come straight out of the Affleck leak!
Duraludon is the pseudo legend as will be used by Leon, it's prevos are fricking adorable i can confirm that
That's not what makes a Pokemon a pseudo? Otherwise, Goodra wouldn't be a pseudo, because it's never used by Diantha.
grookey is grass fairy and is a drummer and similar to mother nature
"Similar to mother nature"? That's so vague, and obviously just thrown in to appeal to the "we're gonna get a feminine Grass-type" theory.

Woah I've never heard of a spy-themed Pokemon called Intellon for Sobble's evo before, but it sounds legit, like it could have come straight out of the Affleck leak!

That's not what makes a Pokemon a pseudo? Otherwise, Goodra wouldn't be a pseudo, because it's never used by Diantha.

"Similar to mother nature"? That's so vague, and obviously just thrown in to appeal to the "we're gonna get a feminine Grass-type" theory.
You're wrong. Diantha actually uses Goodra.

I don't even think it's plausible; I just needed to put it here

The "only" word is missing on the official website. So we might get Farfetch evolving into Sirfetch in Sinnoh remakes. That is still blurr.

But indeed if only the ones from Galar evolve then it is a regional evolution.
"The Farfetch’d of the Galar region can evolve into Sirfetch'd after experiencing many battles." The word "only" is not needed; the info is very clear (at least to me). But, we don't know if Farfetch'd of the Galar region are like regular (Kanto) Farfetch'd. Indeed, the info doesn't give any mention about localities; so, maybe we can evolve any Farfetch'd of the Galarian Region into Sirfetch'd in others regions, but only if you catch a Farfetch'd of Galar.

Nope I still believe in a galarian farfetch’d. If not pokemon put their own foot in their mouth.

Edit: my proof. Zigzagoon’s description says, “Zigzagoon of the galar region.” Sirfetch’d also says, “Farfetch’d of the galar region.”

As I've mentioned here, there is a phrase where it doesn't mention "Galarian Farfetch'd" nor "Farfetch'd of Galar", though. But yeah, there is no confirmation yet, just one evidence in favor of Kantonian Farfetch'd.

I'd rather have dunsparce (plz let it be!) than chatot but if gen 4 remakes are coming up wouldn't they save chatot for something then?
What are all possible most likely options for the Shield counterpart??

Oh my!! Yes, perhaps a Bug/Dragon evolution for Dunsparce would be possible. Perhaps it would need to evolve by levelling up far within the cave systems of the region.

No, no. I mean for galarian forms and evos. I think they already said nothing from 7, but considering they stayed only with kanto in gen 7. I cannot see gen 8 going very high either, but who knows.
They didn't say nothing from Gen 7, that was a fake leak that made that claim.

Let's recap quickly:
Lance, the champion of johto uses a dragonite
Blue, the champion of Kanto uses a tyranitar in frlg rematches
Steven used a metagross
Cynthia used a garchomp
Iris used a hydreigon
Diantha uses a goodra
No one uses kommo-o BUT Ryuki title defenses you with one

"The Farfetch’d of the Galar region can evolve into Sirfetch'd after experiencing many battles." The word "only" is not needed; the info is very clear (at least to me). But, we don't know if Farfetch'd of the Galar region are like regular (Kanto) Farfetch'd. Indeed, the info doesn't give any mention about localities; so, maybe we can evolve any Farfetch'd of the Galarian Region into Sirfetch'd in others regions, but only if you catch a Farfetch'd of Galar.

I understand. But to me it is not clear yet. At least for Weezing and zigzagoon line they empahise they are "regional variant".

Oh my!! Yes, perhaps a Bug/Dragon evolution for Dunsparce would be possible. Perhaps it would need to evolve by levelling up far within the cave systems of the region.
yeah I am hoping for it to have a dragon typing in there. actually it would be ironic considering sirfetchd looks like a knight.

Oh, snap, I was sure she didn't.

Let's recap quickly:
Lance, the champion of johto uses a dragonite
Blue, the champion of Kanto uses a tyranitar in frlg rematches
Steven used a metagross
Cynthia used a garchomp
Iris used a hydreigon
Diantha uses a goodra
No one uses kommo-o BUT Ryuki title defenses you with one

Wow, Salamance is the one that doesn't get used by any champion?

Well, sirfetch'd confirmed. now what was the rest of that leak about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom