• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they reveal only the evolution then ?

Also what would be the characteristics of a Galarian Farfetch'd. Sirfetch'd design is so simple and so close to Farfetch’d that being from a Galarian Farfetch'd is very very unlikely.

Why would they reveal only the evolution then ?

Also what would be the characteristics of a Galarian Farfetch'd. Sirfetch'd design is so simple and so close to Farfetch’d that being from a Galarian Farfetch'd is very very unlikely.
Same reason they only revealed Alolan Dugtrio and not Alolan Diglett during Sun and Moon's prerelease? Granted it was only shown during the demo version.

Considering how they showed off all of the other revealed Galarian forms before revealing Sirfetch'd, it does seem to imply a regional connection, though. But likewise, based on Sirfetch’d's design, I can't see any reason why a Galarian Farfetch'd should exist.

Guess we still can't rule it out one way or another.

Again, there's a huge possibility for Farfetch'd to not get a Galarian form. And in my opinion, it doesn't need to get one simply because if it does, the Kantonian Farfetch'd would still be left with nothing. Galarian Zigzagoon receiving both a Galarian form and evolution kind of made sense since normal Zigzagoon at least had an evolution before Gen 8.

Again, there's a huge possibility for Farfetch'd to not get a Galarian form. And in my opinion, it doesn't need to get one simply because if it does, the Kantonian Farfetch'd would still be left with nothing. Galarian Zigzagoon receiving both a Galarian form and evolution kind of made sense since normal Zigzagoon at least had an evolution before Gen 8.
XD I don't think they care if they leave a counterpart with nothing, though, or Raichu would've received a special z-move when Alolan Raichu did and both Slowking and Froslass would have received megas.

But yeah, G-Farfetch'd really has no good reason to exist. Sirfetch'd is barely changed from regular Farfetch'd as it is.

What about Ghost/Normal Girafarig? They clearly took inspiration for Sirfetch'd from that Beta. Why not for Girafarig then? I mean, it would make sense.
I’m gonna be really mad if they make girafarig an exclusive though.

What is delibird based on besides Santa Claus? I was wondering, could that be the mysterious bird wizard pokemon?(penguin?) it could be the shield exclusive.

What about Ghost/Normal Girafarig? They clearly took inspiration for Sirfetch'd from that Beta. Why not for Girafarig then? I mean, it would make sense.
I wouldn't say that it clearly took inspiration from Madame... the only thing Madame and Sirfetch'd have in common is a lighter coloration and being an evolution of Farfetch'd. They probably didn't look at Madame at all while designing it.

I don't see the problem you can always trade exclusives to the other version.
Because I hate the whole concept, and refuse to do it. I have a local friend I will trade with on an exceptionally rare circumstance when she can twist my arm. Otherwise I don’t do it because I find it stupid. Don’t force me to interact with people, and I like to find and raise my pokemon myself.

There's PLENTY of gen 2 Pokémon that are single stage and would love the benefit of an evolution (to mirror Farfetch'd). Dunsparce, Shuckle, Girafarig, Qwilfish...

I need an evolution for Girafarig in the vain of the beta Girafarig in the SpaceWorld demo. Please GameFreak make it happen.

Though, I feel Chatot has a highest change of getting an evolution because I feel it makes a better version counterpart with Farfetch'd: both are single-stage Normal/Flying types, but one is physically orientated while the other is specially orientated.

Local trading is free...

But finding friends that play the opposite version and then coordinating trades with them is hard, especially if you have the more popular version because it's more likely that they'll have it too.

Sir is primarily based on a paladin so if they were to supersize it they could run with the idea of a fully armored one ( especially if they use its signature move as the gmax move)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom