• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victor's outfit is too red. Ash always had clothes where blue is dominant.

But again nothing is impossible now...

The cap and jacket, but the rest will be Victors
I think that what you're saying is that Ash will wear Chase's outfit, which makes no sense considering that this new saga will promote Sword & Shield, not LGPE.
Victor's outfit is too red. Ash always had clothes where blue is dominant.

But again nothing is impossible now...
Yeah. I think that Ash going without a baseball cap is possible.

Do you think Viktor will be the main character? I am a little bit tired about Ash.

I don't see why Ash's ShSw design would take cues from Chase's design. The Kanto remakes haven't been relevant for several months, so there'd be no point in making Ash's ShSw outfit resemble Chase's imo. He'll almost certainly have clothing that closely resembles Victor's clothes, although hopefully without the beanie because I don't want Ash to look like Double D.

I don't see why Ash's ShSw design would take cues from Chase's design. The Kanto remakes haven't been relevant for several months, so there'd be no point in making Ash's ShSw outfit resemble Chase's imo. He'll almost certainly have clothing that closely resembles Victor's clothes, although hopefully without the beanie because I don't want Ash to look like Double D.
I'm really looking forward to seeing how Gen 8 looks, Gen 6 art was definitely my favorite
Whatever outfit it is, I hope he looks more broad-shouldered like this, makes him look more mature.

Hated how several animators (excluding Iwane) made his torso look compressed or small in XY.

If this is going to be a continuation of TV Anime Ash and the Main Focus is on Galar, which I don't think it will, then he'll either get one of the starters or all three. If he gets one then it will definitely be Sobble due to the lack of Water Type in SM.

On Ash's Clothes, they could take inspiration from Chase because it fits Ash much better and at the same time it is similar to Victor's Clothes in SwSh.

If this is going to be a continuation of TV Anime Ash and the Main Focus is on Galar, which I don't think it will, then he'll either get one of the starters or all three. If he gets one then it will definitely be Sobble due to the lack of Water Type in SM.

On Ash's Clothes, they could take inspiration from Chase because it fits Ash much better and at the same time it is similar to Victor's Clothes in SwSh.
The latter I agree, the former, I disagree.

I hope for both Viktor and Gloria. However I don't want to see again the female character that follows Ash without doing anything important. I would like to see something like Pokemon Chronicles.

To , Ash wearing Chase's clothes would mean that Kanto would take center stage, not Galar.

I think that Ash will wear Masaru's clothes, only with a baseball cap instead of a beanie. Although, they could break tradition and have Ash wear a beanie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom