• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

So did anyone get one of Pikochu’s inventions? I’m hoping for the Phase resetter!

Wait, never mind, I forgot it can only be used at night. Carry on.

So it looks like the third person with votes yesterday was Megapod. Are we still interested in lynching him? I’m not really sure who else to go after.

Wait, never mind, I forgot it can only be used at night. Carry on.
Well, the Inventor can only give it at Night, but assuming it works the same way I wrote it for my game, the item can be used on any phase assuming someone has it.

sooo, anyways, guess suspicion on Pika isn’t warranted quite yet since Piko was a Townie. Aaand I should probably reread soon like I said I would.

Well that explains Pikos post about who to trust.
Which post was that, again?

VOTE: MegaPod

Same reasons as last phase, along with the fact that he sheeped two wagons that we know were on town players. I worry a little that mafia could've killed Pikochu specifically for that reason - like a frame job on MP - but at that point it is very WIFOM, and he easily could have died due to saying he had a power role or any other reason.
Well, the Inventor can only give it at Night, but assuming it works the same way I wrote it for my game, the item can be used on any phase assuming someone has it.

sooo, anyways, guess suspicion on Pika isn’t warranted quite yet since Piko was a Townie. Aaand I should probably reread soon like I said I would.

Which post was that, again?
^ also this post. Mostly setup speculation, a question about a post that was only a page ago (that really doesn't matter a whole lot anymore when Pikochu is dead and who he trusts won't help much beyond finding if someone has an invention), and a fairly non-committal read on Pika_pika. Aside from votes the last two phases that pretty much just repeated what other people said and had no actual scumhunting of their own and blended into the mass of the wagons they were a part of (all of which have been town), this is pretty much it from MP. He has definitely played stronger games than this as town in the past.

VOTE: MegaPod

Same reasons as last phase, along with the fact that he sheeped two wagons that we know were on town players. I worry a little that mafia could've killed Pikochu specifically for that reason - like a frame job on MP - but at that point it is very WIFOM, and he easily could have died due to saying he had a power role or any other reason.

^ also this post. Mostly setup speculation, a question about a post that was only a page ago (that really doesn't matter a whole lot anymore when Pikochu is dead and who he trusts won't help much beyond finding if someone has an invention), and a fairly non-committal read on Pika_pika. Aside from votes the last two phases that pretty much just repeated what other people said and had no actual scumhunting of their own and blended into the mass of the wagons they were a part of (all of which have been town), this is pretty much it from MP. He has definitely played stronger games than this as town in the past.
I didn’t even realize that was Mega who said that...

Which the way he pushed for Pika Pika being town like that makes Pika Pika look bad. He could be mafia trying to buddy a town to cause a mislynch but I feel like he’s trying to genuinely get us not to suspect Pika Pika.

And if mafia did rolecop Piko N1 then that could give one of them extra reason to buddy Piko in hopes of receiving a role from him for extra power against town for a night.

Vote: Megapod

I'm fine with adding pressure votes on Mega for now as a form to trigger more activity and original thoughts from him.

I still want to hear more from Zinn and Officer.

Last edited:
AE didn’t take away psychiatrist from Pikos role it seems. So do we think there’s an SK?
If that's actually the case, Lone_Garurumon's supposedly-altered and unverifiable Survivor claim might be a front for SK. We haven't any extra deaths yet though, so hopefully we're safe. But it's possible the SK could have either failed to input an action or is purposely holding off their shots to lull us into a false sense of security which could go with the survivor claim too lol. Can't really do anything about it right now, though, I guess.

If that's actually the case, Lone_Garurumon's supposedly-altered and unverifiable Survivor claim might be a front for SK. We haven't any extra deaths yet though, so hopefully we're safe. But it's possible the SK could have either failed to input an action or is purposely holding off their shots to lull us into a false sense of security which could go with the survivor claim too lol. Can't really do anything about it right now, though, I guess.
Well at least now we can consider it a possibility and be on guard for it.

Players
  1. Max1996 dead singer
  2. Midorikawa sexy miller
  3. Calvin ッ dead JOAT
  4. Lone_Garurumon supposed survivor
  5. MegaPod ???
  6. ZinnLav dead ice cream
  7. Officer Snake ???
  8. Pika_pika42 ???
  9. Contrainer supposed bomb
  10. DarthWolf waffle eater
  11. jdthebud ???
  12. FinalArcadia sexy avatar
  13. Pikochu dead inventor
  14. ExLight confused townie
I’d say we have three mafia with one indep. If behavior is accurate and not just mad skillets. I think we have a good small pool to scumhunt from.

I noticed that your scumlist is pretty much the most inactive members
Is this a bias of some kind? Or do you really find them scummy?

Back
Top Bottom