• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese riddler leak holds up.
The magic 8 ball with a top hat could be Galarian Weezing, The armored bird sirfetch'd, the gengable morpeko, and the teapot elephant the teapot in that trailer or polteageist.

The magic 8 ball with a top hat could be Galarian Weezing, The armored bird sirfetch'd, the gengable morpeko, and the teapot elephant the teapot in that trailer or polteageist.

I think the connection between the top hat eight ball and Galarian Weezing is a bit of a stretch. When was the leak posted?

July, if I'm not mistaken. So, after the Afflect leak.

It definitely looks like it’s piggybacking on the Affleck leak.

Was it posted after the Chairman Rose reveal trailer because the teapot elephant could just be taken from fan theories regarding the Pokémon that is slightly visible when Rose throws a Pokéball.

Pretty sure the original riddler said he wasn't gonna leak anymore, so it's not him. This doesn't seem to be in Chinese, either.

An eightball as Weezing is a stretch, seeing as there's nothing about Weezing predicting the future. And Sirfetch'd was already leaked through Affleck before this, so that's definitely something that could be predicted.

Wasn't the teapot elephant that Rose sent out seen before then, too?

It definitely looks like it’s piggybacking on the Affleck leak.

Was it posted after the Chairman Rose reveal trailer because the teapot elephant could just be taken from fan theories regarding the Pokémon that is slightly visible when Rose throws a Pokéball.
07/14/2019. So, it was posted after the 8 July's trailer where we saw Rose, Oleanna, and the elephant teapot's mistery.

07/14/2019. So, it was posted after the 8 July's trailer where we saw Rose, Oleanna, and the elephant teapot's mistery.

So it seems like this Riddler leak piggybacked on confirmed Pokémon, which doesn’t make it seem credible at all. The only thing that lends this leak credibility is the fact that the Gengar/Clefable fusion could be referring to Morpeko... or just be a lucky prediction. Was Morpeko mentioned in any of the confirmed leaks?

So it seems like this Riddler leak piggybacked on confirmed Pokémon, which doesn’t make it seem credible at all. The only thing that lends this leak credibility is the fact that the Gengar/Clefable fusion could be referring to Morpeko... or just be a lucky prediction. Was Morpeko mentioned in any of the confirmed leaks?
nope.

I feel the “Sword & Shield 2 Rumor” should be moved from unconfirmed to fake because of this part here:

Third game made alongside SwSh is Sword 2/Shield 2 out in winter 2020. Will have the national dex. Always had it. Marketing strategy to make the third game sell and win appraisal from fans I guess. Business 101 stuff.

Masuda outright stated that the removal of the National Pokédex is a policy change that will continue in the future. It doesn’t seem likely that one game later GameFreak will reverse that decision and bring the dex back.

Dude, we've all acknowledged you're most likely right. I was just trying to understand the other side and theorizing about different possibilities. You don't have to be rude about it.
Sorry for being rude. However, I don't remember you saying I was probably right. This feels like gaslighting. I remember you and others saying things like "it's not hard to understand" and "the 3 is not enough to differentiate it so they added a G", etc, repeatedly. I apologise for getting carried away, but I don't remember anyone arguing your side letting up (or even admitting that your side is a stretch in logic and very unlikely) until I got so hash in my language. Then suddenly everyone agreed that Corviknight has 2 pre-evos.

I know the topic has moved on, but I didn't feel right leaving this unaddressed. At the end of the day, though, it's just Pokémon right? I hope there's no hard feelings.

Do you know where it was originally posted? I can't find any sources from before September 18th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom