• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Textbook taking far too long to get to my house even though it was going to arrive with 7 days.

Finding out that a figurine that I've been saving up for isn't available in my country and can't legally be sold outside of the States, yet they're allowing others of the same series to be sold here. I think I'm more annoyed than angry because I was going to give it to my brother as a Christmas/birthday present (his birthday's on New Year's Eve).

Bulbapedia and Bulbagarden Archives have been acting up a lot today, making simple tasks like making edits and uploading images ridiculously hard. This, combined with my tiredness due to several late-spent nights, has caused me to growl with frustration multiple times today.

watched mr. garrison's fancy new vagina for the first time in like forever. It was the episode I put off rewatching the longest. It is....it is pretty bad. I love south park, but I can't defend this episode. The fact that sheila broflovski is the most reasonable person in the episode definitely says somefin about how bad it is. South park's most recent trans centered episode, the cissy, is pretty decent (not perfect, but I like it overall), so I like to think they've changed since this awful season 9 episode. This is definitely the only episode I refuse to watch ever again.

gonna watch some other south park episodes to get this bad taste out of my mouth, yuck

Last edited:
trying to make accounts on different websites and needing a verification code for my email. the verification code isn't being sent to my email, and it's getting on my nerves. it worked on Twitch 2 weeks ago and now it just decides to not work! I just wanted to make an account on the Pokemon Insurgence Forums!

apparently crunchyroll doesn't have psycho pass or noragami. I was looking forward to watching season two of both of those anime. How many anime do they even have that I'm interested in watching? So lame.

my free trial expires in a few days, so I have to make use of the time I have left. No watching anime elsewhere until it expires.

had a shitty night
was just starting to cheer up
and my sister's fucking it up
she makes a supreme pizza in the oven
she and her stupid boyfriend have been sitting there talking for like 20 minutes, not even eating, half of it is left
apparently I can't even have one fucking slice
I have almost no food in my stomach because I threw up most of what I ate at ihop
I paid for her goddamn meal at ihop (granted she's claiming she's going to pay me back eventually)
she was a royal cunt to me right after we get out of ihop, literally just because I was slightly snarky in response to a stupid question she asked and because I called her by her name
and I can't even have a single goddamn slice of pizza to help my mood improve
she's ridiculous

Why can't college just go quick? I hate having to do these stupid complicated math stuff.

had a shitty night
was just starting to cheer up
and my sister's fucking it up
she makes a supreme pizza in the oven
she and her stupid boyfriend have been sitting there talking for like 20 minutes, not even eating, half of it is left
apparently I can't even have one fucking slice
I have almost no food in my stomach because I threw up most of what I ate at ihop
I paid for her goddamn meal at ihop (granted she's claiming she's going to pay me back eventually)
she was a royal cunt to me right after we get out of ihop, literally just because I was slightly snarky in response to a stupid question she asked and because I called her by her name
and I can't even have a single goddamn slice of pizza to help my mood improve
she's ridiculous
hugs Naya
That is totally shitty of them. Now they are what last made me angry, too

posted a new thread in fun and games but the op keeps glitching for literally no reason, and no matter how hard I try to fix it it just fucks itself up again

I got a message on patient fusion that could potentially be very important, but I can't log in to see it because none of my passwords work for some reason. They said they sent me an email to reset it....it's been 45 minutes and I've received no such email. I even had them send it again just in case it was a glitch. Incompetent plebs....I better get it soon.

Back
Top Bottom