• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything The Pokemon Company does so far, and since May, feels like a big slap in the face. Whenever people wish for something, they just pop out of the screen and slaps you... HARD!!!

But aside from that, it looks as if she's competing in the Galar League.

Seems like she and ash would travel around the world. What if ash would be her mentor and she needs to travel to get a promotion for galar league first before she challenges the gym.

What if she is a vlogger? With that rotom phone. She seems athletic. Hope she is not a gym leader but an important npc

Everything The Pokemon Company does so far, and since May, feels like a big slap in the face. Whenever people wish for something, they just pop out of the screen and slaps you... HARD!!!

But aside from that, it looks as if she's competing in the Galar League.
That's gotten me thinking that she's actually a rival. I don't think that they would have 2 Gym Challengers on the main cast.

That's gotten me thinking that she's actually a rival. I don't think that they would have 2 Gym Challengers on the main cast.
Whatever direction they're heading, this thing really blew me out of the water, TR style. Though the Tomboy reminds me of Zoey.

Whatever direction they're heading, this thing really blew me out of the water, TR style. Though the Tomboy reminds me of Zoey.
The C on Ash's cap this time could mean Champion.

Where is team rocket tho
I can see Ash and the Tomboy on Lugia, chased by a Cofagrigus, climbing the Alolan Exeggutor and Mantine surfing.

The Tomboy clearly looks like a new trainer starting her journey with a Scorbunny. It would be interesting if she had moved to Galar from Sinnoh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom