• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Art Style - Better than SM. But why the ash companion has a more beautiful clothes than him? Ash should learn something about style.

The poster - Too natural to be fake, that's what I get.

Companion - First looked male to me but after zoom I'm ok with it being a girl.

Ash Pokemon - I'd like him getting a sobble, but this poster may indicate he has no starter pokemon this time.

I don't see the similarities, it looks nothing like XY to me
Looks exactly same to me.

His hair is less spiky, like SM, but it's not a design choice unusual for XY character design. In fact, only reason that XY Satoshi had spiky hair is a callback to OS designs. I don't see anything SM in this design.
I don't know really. His hair isn't spiky (obviously), The Zs are less shaded like the SM one, No Fingernails, the eyes are the only thing that look like XY but that too looks like M21 Ash more to me tbh. And obviously he looks more young and do I dare say more younger than he looks in his SM Design.

Art Style - Better than SM. But why the ash companion has a more beautiful clothes than him? Ash should learn something about style.

The poster - Too natural to be fake, that's what I get.

Companion - First looked male to me but after zoom I'm ok with it being a girl.

Ash Pokemon - I'd like him getting a sobble, but this poster may indicate he has no starter pokemon this time.
That doesn't prove anything. . . He could still get at least ONE. . . I Can't see him not getting ANY Starter Pokemon. . . that wouldn't make sense, since Why wouldn't get get at least ONE starter pokemon that ISN'T His Pikachu from Kanto?!!

Even "may " is incorrect. The poster shows the characters with one and their main Pokemon. One can't say anything about the other starters with just this information...

Being fair with this. It's showing their aces, pikachu for ash and scorbunny for the companion. That's all we get, nothing else. Maybe, just maybe, ash goes without a galar starter. I mean, if ash has an starter ace (as infernape in sinnoh for example) they could show it with pikachu.

I think this is the idea behind the new character. We had a lot of girly-like characters in the past. All of them had a very feminine touch to them. I think this is why the creators choose now a very boyish-looking a girl. If the new girl will be once again very girly-like, that does show performances or owns an Eevee than she will not stick out from the other once before her. This new girl is something we haven't seen before.

Well that's for sure if it's actually a girl. I just find it to be a negative more than a positive. :(

Here's news from Pokeshopper
His opinion is not news. Let's not be desperate.

With the anime covering all regions, there will be a lot of merchandise with no ties to any games. Hell, that's been the case before.

I guess that's not going to be a major focus for this anime
One can only hope. That Snorlax does make me think of Dynamax, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom