• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Munchlaxes act on instinct when it comes to food. When someone offers you food, you take it without any thinking. it's a way of life.

stuffs his cheeks with ice cream sandwiches

Munchlaxes act on instinct when it comes to food. When someone offers you food, you take it without any thinking. it's a way of life.

stuffs his cheeks with ice cream sandwiches
Whatever... Since October is starting soon, I was considering handing out some gifts tomorrow to celebrate the upcoming Halloween in advance. Do you have any wishes that don't involve food?

I have other defining traits. I'm mischevious, overly emotional, impish, caring to my friends, a hard worker, impulsive, not everything about me is about food, Vaporeon. I don't like it when you say that. It makes me feel like I'm just annoying you.

No, not for now. I just figured... Would it be okay if I spent my night here, next your van? That way, I could easily order you some donuts for breakfast.
Go ahead, just as long as you don’t mind Mimikyu and Hidoide saying... disturbing things in their sleep.

Whaaaat? Meowth, have you been hiding these? These are mine! Good thing you didn't find the Ultra Churro recipe or that would've been a disaster...
We haven’t hidden them, we were storing those so we can do a test run of those new recipes. We always do that ever since Musashi turned that twerpette’s awful Poké Block recipe into a donut recipe.
Mimikyu: Hey, I thought it was good!

Have you guys ever had to give your donuts to an evil bloodthirsty teddy bear headmaster? just me? okay...
Meowth: Not evil, bloodthirsty ones but Nuikoguma causes a lot of big messes in the van when it’s here but Kiteruguma always pats us (and pets me... purr) when she comes to check up on us. We also occasionally have our old friend Ursaring and his son come by.

I know what you mean. It doesn’t happen very often but when food is offered to us, Musashi, Kojiro, and I jump at it. After all, you never know when you’ll be able to have a next meal. I remember our lives were like that before Kiteruguma took us in...
I don't like sand. It's all coarse, and rough, and irritating. And it gets everywhere.
Mimikyu: Yes!! It gets everywhere and it gets all over my disguise and sticks to it!
Mareanie: But I like sand. It’s soft and squishy and it’s warm. I can’t think of anything better than being on the bottom of the sea floor, snug on the sand as waves roll over you and the sun’s rays warm your spikes and tentacles, the one you love by your side. There’s nothing like it.

Go ahead, just as long as you don’t mind Mimikyu and Hidoide saying... disturbing things in their sleep.
Gotcha... By the way, as thanks for feeding me and my troops with your delicious donuts, I've been preparing some little presents for the each of you to celebrate the start of October and the Halloween season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom