• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Day 1: First Votal Update
We got some word that you may be interested in. Here's an update:

Day 1 Update 1 Votals

Midorikawa (1): Doctor Floptopus
AussieEevee (1): Max1996
Tood (1): Pika_pika42
DarthWolf (1): MegaPod
Pika_pika42 (1): Midorikawa
CrazyCreeperKid (1): Tood

The following agents have yet to activate their Directive 51 operational status.

@Cyber Wolf
@Officer Snake
@WaterBlueMan

Agents who do not activate their Directive 51 operational status by the end of Day 1 will be subbed out and backup agents will take their place.

About 54 hours remain left in this phase. Day 1 ends on October 6th at 2100 hours, 9 pm (PST). Countdown Timer. Add Crystal Onix and Pikochu to all forms of outside communication.

Also looking for subs if anyone is interested in subbing.

I wouldn't clear eevee like that because it's still early.
Never clear me based solely on a claim.

That said, if a tracker or watcher is around, I do have a secondary ability that is active.

Well if AE is lying, I’ll definitely die N1
You're probably doing to die N1 now anyway... because whoever scum is would love to use that to frame me :p

... Unless you're scum, of course. If Mido is alive D2, lynch her? :p

I'm going to have to admit I scum read Mido alot. I remember on 2 incidents it was because Mido was scum reading the Miller and I thought she was scum who was throwing shade on the Miller.

Unvote: Tood
Joke-y period done for me, time to get serious.

What's with all the claims again? I thought Eevee hated the D1 Miller claims yet doing the same himself. Generally, D1 Miller claims are believable for me unless something happens which make me doubt them, so I will believe the claim for now.

Contrainer's Bomb claim is plain weird and unbelievable, especially what happened in the last game. He could still be Town though, so I am not looking much into his claim for now.

Mido seems to be in joke mode with the GF claim or she could be saying the truth and should be lynched immediately, so ignoring that for now.

Not much has happened apart from this, so people, get up and ready and share your thoughts on these claims or anything else to move this game forward.

The bomb and gf claims are obviously jokes.
I’m going to believe eevee’s claim for now, because I don’t think he’d take the risk of lying about it this early in the game.

Back
Top Bottom