• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Day 1: Second Votals Update

Agents, here the latest status report of the situation.

Day 1 Update 2 Votals

Midorikawa (1): Doctor Floptopus
DarthWolf (1): MegaPod
Pika_pika42 (1): Midorikawa
CrazyCreeperKid (1): Tood

The following agents have yet to activate their Directive 51 operational status.

@Cyber Wolf
@WaterBlueMan

Agents who do not activate their Directive 51 operational status by the end of Day 1 will be subbed out and backup agents will take their place.

About 27 hours remain left in this phase. Day 1 ends on October 6th at 2100 hours, 9 pm (PST). Countdown Timer.

True. Maybe we should make it interesting.

Unvote: Pika pika
Vote: Officer Snake
Hmm...I dunno. I was tempted to hop on the wagon here because I initially thought OS’ jokeclaim/softclaim-ish combo was dubious, but as I was writing down a theory I had as to why he may do that as scum, I found my idea sounded paranoid and flawed to myself, and I can believe he could easily have made those posts as Town. Could, since nothing about it clears him either. Were his bomb joke and useless role comments the reason you switched votes onto him? Or did you have something else in mind?

Vote: @DarthWolf

You are usually much more active than this yet you have not provided much this game.
On being called by Mido, you said that nobody else has also contributed, which does not correspond with your usual playstyle as you are always one of the people who try to generate activity and discussion on D1. Your silence in this game is suspicious.

Vote: @DarthWolf

You are usually much more active than this yet you have not provided much this game.
On being called by Mido, you said that nobody else has also contributed, which does not correspond with your usual playstyle as you are always one of the people who try to generate activity and discussion on D1. Your silence in this game is suspicious.
Sorry you replied that Mido's post also does not do anything where at least her post called out the people who had not posted yet, thereby doing something.
But the basic gist of my above post remains same.
For the first part, sorry about that, I was traveling back home from my school project trip in Ireland yesterday, so I didn't have much time for that yet.

As for the latter part, it's true wha you say but mostly from the second part of the phase. I almost never joke vote and just let the people have fun for a bit. My comment to mido was just a jokish response.
By this point the game has actually gotten some movement and I sure won't be slacking on that part anymore :p

This is boring
Vote: no lynch
You have 2 votes on you now, is that still boring? What do you think of the votes placed on you?
Wait... rereads posts

Why are you voting OS but quoting contrainer?

I didn't want to place a 3rd vote but if mido doesn't do it
Vote: Contrainer
If you think it's boring then we just put some pressure on you instead, isn't that exciting? If you are town you wouldn't just sit there and do nothing. No lynch is only used as a last resort option imo.

This is boring
Vote: no lynch
You complained this is boring, but you've added nothing to this discussion.

We have another day left in this day. Please respond to the votes on you.

Why officer snake?

Why? What made his post scummy at all? What do you think about Flop or my votes on you?
flop: "just vote someone, please"
darth: "haha pressure votes yay!"
you: "it's 7:30 am on sunday wake tf up"
actually now that i think of it you're scummy too
fos: aussieeevee

For the first part, sorry about that, I was traveling back home from my school project trip in Ireland yesterday, so I didn't have much time for that yet.

As for the latter part, it's true wha you say but mostly from the second part of the phase. I almost never joke vote and just let the people have fun for a bit. My comment to mido was just a jokish response.
By this point the game has actually gotten some movement and I sure won't be slacking on that part anymore :p
That's fair. It has been an overall inactive day in general. We need more activity.
Unvote: DarthWolf

Contrainer, I agree it was a bit boring as people were being inactive and the game was not moving forward but instead of trying to cease the boredom, you just opt for a No Lynch. Won't that make things more boring?

Why did you choose to vote for a no Lynch?

I don't like the bandwagon on you but you pulled it yourself. You should try to share some thoughts if you don't want people voting for you instead of just OMGUS voting and FOSing.

Tell me what you think about Eevee's Miller claim. Or why you think Officer Snake copied your bomb claim (although you both were joking) and why do you think Midorikawa voted Officer.

If you think it's boring then we just put some pressure on you instead, isn't that exciting? If you are town you wouldn't just sit there and do nothing. No lynch is only used as a last resort option imo.
You complained this is boring, but you've added nothing to this discussion.

We have another day left in this day. Please respond to the votes on you.
I agree these are pressure votes which are needed to ensure we get some response from Contrainer.
However, we know that he is still a newer player and his playstyle is a bit different where he mostly likes to joke about vague stuff, etc.

I would like to hear your thoughts on the far more experienced players who are all inactive in this game for some or the other reason.

Contrainer, I agree it was a bit boring as people were being inactive and the game was not moving forward but instead of trying to cease the boredom, you just opt for a No Lynch. Won't that make things more boring?
i kind of didn't expect anyone to do anything, and i'm bad at starting action.
Why did you choose to vote for a no Lynch?
nobody was scummy and d1 lynches are usually town anyway
I don't like the bandwagon on you but you pulled it yourself. You should try to share some thoughts if you don't want people voting for you instead of just OMGUS voting and FOSing.
tbf i did
Tell me what you think about Eevee's Miller claim.
it's fine, not in his scum meta
Or why you think Officer Snake copied your bomb claim (although you both were joking)
yeah that was kinda weird, although i'll give him a pass for now
and why do you think Midorikawa voted Officer.
above

Back
Top Bottom