• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

sorry i just got here to see 3 votes on me. wtf.
unvote: no lynch
vote: Darth

omgus i guess
flop: "just vote someone, please"
darth: "haha pressure votes yay!"
you: "it's 7:30 am on sunday wake tf up"
actually now that i think of it you're scummy too
fos: aussieeevee
Since when is a pressure vote instantly scummy?
Anyway, that is as much as we'll get out of this so
Unvote: Contrainer

....Can’t I sleep.....

I chose someone not Contrainer while quoting Contrainer in hopes of making some discussion. Officer has the added bonus that if they’re mafia they’re a great D1 lynch simply because like eevee I’m apparently a favorite N1 target. And it helps the host not have to sub someone :p

sorry i just got here to see 3 votes on me. wtf.
unvote: no lynch
vote: Darth

omgus i guess
I mean, this was the reasoning you actually gave. Also, as janky as darth's phrasing is, I know what he meant and you didn't actually call that out until midori did it so ???

Counting votes.

Day 1 Update 3 Votals

Contrainer (2): Doctor Floptopus, AussieEevee
DarthWolf (2): MegaPod, Contrainer
CrazyCreeperKid (1): Tood
Officer Snake (1): Midorikawa

The following agents have yet to activate their Directive 51 operational status.

@Cyber Wolf
@WaterBlueMan

Agents who do not activate their Directive 51 operational status by the end of Day 1 will be subbed out and backup agents will take their place.

About 7 hours remain left in this phase. Day 1 ends on October 6th at 2100 hours, 9 pm (PST). Countdown Timer.

@ZinnLav @Oricorio - I'm gonna need two subs. You two wanna sub in?

Gotta say, I'm not sold on the idea of a Darth lynch, but I'm even less jazzed with the idea of a no lynch. If nobody else is going to weigh in on this before I go to sleep, I'll break the tie by unvoting contrainer.

What weird about it? I originally thought you voted contrainer, I misread that. I thought 3 votes would be too much for a pressure vote, thinking you and flop already voted him. When I reread and noticed that you didn't vote him I had no issue placing mine. Better?
Um...where in that comment did you say or imply you thought I voted Contrainer.

The comment just went from weird to scummy weird.

Your comment looked like you were waiting for me to vote them not you thought I voted them.

Night 1: Surviving the hunt

Day 1 Final Votals:
DarthWolf (2): MegaPod, Contrainer
Contrainer (1): AussieEevee
CrazyCreeperKid (1): Tood
Officer Snake (1): Midorikawa

Night 1: Surviving the Hunt

On the first night of the mission, an intense blizzard has made Manhatten that was no other snowstorm. Despite this, the agents do not have many resources to survive. Not only they have to survive the night but they must grab the supplies to get through intense nights like these.

The agents braved through the storm, going through any remains of the city looking for painkillers, food and even liquids like soda to make it through this mission. They must extract the first batch of supplies in the Dark Zone.

One of the agents lit up a flare gun. That is a signal for prey.

"Armed Hostile Inbound" ISAC warned as static builds up as if something was jamming communication to the SHD Network. A masked figure with very similar tools as the Division agents and a stash with lots of Division watches across the body appeared and the figure rushed to the agents. The agents are now literally fighting for survival.

After an intense gunfight, the agents walked over to the dead Hunter and uncovered the mask.

Dear Agent DarthWolf,

You are taking the role of a Hunter, one of the most dangerous enemies and factions that a Division agent can face.

The Hunters remain a mystery, but they show extreme brutality to Division agents that is nothing short of murderous, to the point where they will use an ax to melee and execute them while they are downed. You can be clearly identified by the many glowing orange, and red Smart Watches they wear as trophies from agents they have killed.

As you are brutal to both first and second wave agents, you are a serial killer.

- As you are introduced later in the game, you will not be able to night kill until Night 3. Your night kills will automatically be strongman night kills, meaning that your kills will bypass any protections your target may have. You may do so by PMing the hosts: Axe kill [player].

- Since you are just well-equipped as Division agents and heavily protect yourself, you have 1x bulletproof. Once per game, if you are targetted for a night kill, that night kill will fail. However, your role PM, minus your player name, will be revealed in the day phase after your bulletproof is used. This is automatic.

In short, you are aligned with yourself. You win by eliminating all the first wave rogue agents (mafia) and second wave agents (town) players or there's no other way and all threats to you are removed.

DarthWolf has been lynched. He was Strongman Serial Killer allied with the Hunter Faction (ITP)

The agents have successfully eliminated a threat to Manhatten and are able to survive the next few nights.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends on October 7th at 2100 hours, 9 pm (PST). Countdown Timer. Please send all night actions to the host before the deadline.

@ZinnLav @Oricorio, @DarthWolf - I'm gonna need two subs. Any of you wanna sub in?

Back
Top Bottom