• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Posts Without Likes Wins

hey this is a picture of what i look like in real life:

Image result for kokichi sprites

My grandma was sick with ligma, and Bohemian Rhapsody was her favorite song. For the last 17 years of her life, we listened to Bohemian Rhapsody every day. Last May, she died, and her last words "Freddy is calling me up." After that, for the last 182 years, I listened to Bohemian Rhapsody everyday

Edit: thanks for 5 likes
Edit: 7 likes :0
Edit: 58 likes wow
Edit: 543 likes holy moly
Edit: 4K likes and a HEART LOVE YALL
Edit: 45K likes and a Pin thank you
Edit: Thanks for the Silver kind stranger

I was reacting to both the thought of tuna and pineapple, but ok.
WHY NOT LIKE PINEAPPLE?! Aaaaaah!

I will never understand the hate people have for pineapple on pizza... It's pretty much a staple of pizzas

Last edited:
While I normally love the sweet/salty combo, pineapple on pizza...never been a fan. Just me, though.
If the internet is to be believed, it's pretty common for people to despise it. But as I said, Ham and pineapple pizza is pretty much the default pizza around here :p

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom