• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
WHO HAS AWAKEN ME FROM MY SLUMBER!?

Sees FPF has deleted his post

Oh, well, nevermind.

... Or maybe mind! (End me)
For no matter who summoned my godly presence, the opening of the new RM has to be properly celebrated!

And so, this is gonna be big! Extraordinary! Celebratiooo... Yaaaawn...

Falls asleep
shakes Lazy awake again

careful, mega. Play too loudly and you might find you'll make a new friend, so to speak....

oh dear

latest

well, you've done it. You've awoken the beast.

better run, boy

a strange glowing blue portal opens about 30 feet in front of megapod

huh, that's not one of my portals....

So... As I was asking you, Peril: Have you had your fire scales since birth, do you enjoy having them, have you ever wished you could get rid of them, and were those "black stones" you mentioned having eaten called "coal" by any chance?
Yes, I’ve had my firescales from the moment I hatched...wait one moment.

careful, mega. Play too loudly and you might find you'll make a new friend, so to speak....

oh dear

latest

well, you've done it. You've awoken the beast.

better run, boy

...well that’s one way to disrupt the post I was initially making.

runs across the bone island to get away

I WISH I BROUGHT MY CAMERAAA!

hops into a rib cage and somehow canoes away in it, using a femur as a paddle
Ow that kinda stung...OH FUCK IT TOOK MY ARM OFF, GAAAaaaAaAaHhhHhHHgudhdguet&(&&;$$

attaches a conveniently nearby skeleton arm to my shoulder in its place

ok that’ll have to do for now

keeps rowing
Should I burn it to save him?

Back
Top Bottom