• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

That was a great lynch with SK gone.
Makes me feel good about Doc Flop as scum wouldn't go out of the way to get a lynch and put unnecessary attention on themselves.
On D1? That’s the most likely time to get away with it.

But anyways that was a lucky lynch, as good as mafia, if not better since we could have gone the whole game not knowing there was an SK.

Um...where in that comment did you say or imply you thought I voted Contrainer.

The comment just went from weird to scummy weird.

Your comment looked like you were waiting for me to vote them not you thought I voted them.
Wants to respond but notices he's dead... Seriously I thought the day was longer. Oh well. Always lynch darth d1.

Lynching the SK is good, especially before double death starts. It doesn’t really give us suspicion on anyone, though, because the mafia couldn’t know that Darth wasn’t town.

Lynching the SK is good, especially before double death starts. It doesn’t really give us suspicion on anyone, though, because the mafia couldn’t know that Darth wasn’t town.
At least now we know there are no harmful indeps and we concentrate full efforts on mafia.

Hopefully night phase will yield something for whoever has a power role.

Sorry, had to run an unexpected errand. Will get the update out ASAP.

Phase locked update pending.

Day 2: Title Pending

Day 2: Flavor Text TBD

The host had to run an unexpected late night errand so the update was late. Hopefully that won't happen again. In the meantime, this is placeholder FT.

Dear Agent Contrainer,

You will be taking on the role of Roy Benitez. As a former New York City police officer and captain of the JTF (Joint Task Force), you command the Security Wing and plans operations to take back the city from the various factions that have taken over the city.

As you are a cop in the game, your role is alignment cop. Every night, you may target one player. You will return the alignment of your target in the day phase.

In short, you are an alignment cop allied with the Second Wave Agents (town) and you win when your team eliminates all the first wave rogue agents (Mafia) and all threats to the second wave agents are eliminated.

Contrainer has been nightkilled. Contrainer was alignment cop allied with the Second Wave Agents (town).

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end on October 9th at 2100 (9pm PST). Countdown Timer

That being said, I can extend the time if you want more time to make up for the lost time. I can end it on October 10th at 1am PST if the majority of you agrees to it.

Back
Top Bottom