• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Now I need one :p. I'll send ya a new role PM.

But sure :p
confirmed. I'll catch up later and explain what I wanted to say if I didn't die.

I did tell everyone I had an active power that I was keeping silent. I'm not JUSt a miller.

I admit that I suspected Mido was going to be NKed day 1 so I watched her (with my one shot)
Yeah, I thought she might as well. But tbf I think mido is a very common n1 target for some reason.

Thing is, contrainer’s death is significantly less helpful. I don’t really think he did anything worth noting beyond giving you a pointless FoS for voting him?

Ok so first of all, that D1 lynch was stupid :p I know it's a rule to lynch me D1 but there was no case whatsoever. MegaPod is especially suspicious since he made a joke vote on me and then just left it there. Contrainer is also weird but he is apparantly dead.

Next, this thing.
Um...where in that comment did you say or imply you thought I voted Contrainer.

The comment just went from weird to scummy weird.

Your comment looked like you were waiting for me to vote them not you thought I voted them.
Right here mido. I said I thought there were 2 votes until I looked back at your vote, quoted in between, and thus questioning your vote on OS. I would have done the same as Town Darth 2.0
You have 2 votes on you now, is that still boring? What do you think of the votes placed on you?
Wait... rereads posts
Why are you voting OS but quoting contrainer?
At least now we know there are no harmful indeps and we concentrate full efforts on mafia.
Not true. Unlikely, sure. But still possible. Are you perhaps one of them...
It’s a 14 player game. You really think there’s going to be more than one harmful indep when mafia most likely has 4 members. That’s a bit too much of lack of power town side.
what do you base the 4 off? The usual amount? What if it's 3 with more indeps. I agree that the usual is the morelikely scenario but don't eliminate that option.
Confirmed. Alright, can somebody give me a summary of what's happened so far?
No, go read and give your thoughts as you go. It's not much, seriously all I see so far this day is subbing people.

Clarify your role @AussieEevee
The NK target was a great choice, it gives no info and no one would have considered targeting him.

Yeah that does confuse me? I don’t see how instantly posting a watch result is useful to town

but it’s also not a logical thing for mafia to do so I don’t really suspect eevee for it?

Damn we lost the Cop, lucky kill for the mafia, wonder why would scum choose to NK Contrainer where they could have tried to mislynch them. :unsure:

About Eevee's 1x watcher claim stating Doc Flop visited Mido sounds honest but Eevee shouldn't have outed that information in thread as it only gives scum more information to work with.

Ok so first of all, that D1 lynch was stupid :p
Stupid or not, it helped us by removing a dangerous ITP, so if you are Town now, you should be happy about it instead of whining about your past self.

Nothing else has happened to note, except the numerous sub-ins and most of the players are inactive af, which makes the game as Contrainer said "boring".

To, at least make things a bit more interesting, I am going to Vote: MegaPod
He made a joke vote on DarthWolf (who was not Town, though Mafia wouldn't know that on D1) and conveniently kept it on him throughout D1 despite posting once after things had started moving a bit.
Also, his only serious post in that day phase had a somewhat weird defence of Officer Snake which was kinda neither here nor there. He asked Mido why she found Officer suspicious but later completely ignored/forgot about it. Also, he did not mention anything else with regards to Eevee's claim or Contrainer's comments and the votes on them thereon.
Either he could be totally inactive or lurking, I cannot say but when he later came, he just posted that the lynch on DarthWolf (SK) was good, leaving aside all other topics.

Back
Top Bottom