• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

No, it happened before with starters (Not only talking about the sets).
Blastoise, Johto starters, Sceptile, Samurott and Serperior (Oh my, three S, so Scorbunny might be the fourth).
And didn't the also say the typing would be unsuspected? I doubt they would mean giving it no other typing at all

Normal is a generic type. It's typically used if either the Pokemon looks a lot like a real life animal or if there's no other type that suits it.
So Snorlax, slaking, ambipom, and togepi all look like Normal animals? How about Lopunny? It's a humanoid rabbit too

So the person who chooses Grookey would likely be somebody who likes to party a lot...

And someone who chooses Scorbunny would probably have to be very athletic in order to able to keep up with it.

Guess I’m going to be choosing Sobble then, because I’m certainly not either one of those things myself.

I can't watch the video right now as class is about to start, but did the interviewers bring up Fire/Fighting?

Edit: Also, I'm banking on a trailer on Thursday since it's super likely Sobble will get a video tomorrow. I think GameFreak wouldn't want the trailer to overshadow Sobble.

No, they mainly just talked about it's personality.

So the person who chooses Grookey would likely be somebody who likes to party a lot...

And someone who chooses Scorbunny would probably have to be very athletic in order to able to keep up with it.

Guess I’m going to be choosing Sobble then, because I’m certainly not either one of those things myself.

Calling it now, Sobble is the patron Pokemon of clinical depression and generalized anxiety disorder.

Back
Top Bottom