• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It only reveals Galarian Ponyta and nothing else, not even Impidimp, who was shown in the stream alongside Galarian Ponyta.

Psychic type with an ability perfect for Fairy types?

Rapidash must gain Fairy upon evolution surely.

Galarian Ponyta is confirmed to be pure Psychic.

I just checked that and that's what it looks like. Nice! I'll get sheild and then add one to my team. And I'll still be able to add a fairy type my team latter if I want.

So since we know Galarian Ponyta is Psychic and not Fairy. Which "leak" can we thrown in the trash permanently?

I'm totally disappointed that it's Psychic type. Like really? It was so obvious.

Psychic type with an ability perfect for Fairy types?

Rapidash must gain Fairy upon evolution surely.

If by perfect you mean covers it's weakness then yes--but psychic is strong against poison so a psychic typing actually makes more sense with an ability that cancels out poison.

Edit: Oh wait, in myth and folklore unicorn horns could be used to cure sicknesses and poison. Ohhhhhhh.

So since we know Galarian Ponyta is Psychic and not Fairy. Which "leak" can we thrown in the trash permanently?
There was one rumor that said that Ponyta was pure Fairy, and it also claimed that the legendaries would have extremely overpowered abilities, among other things.

There was one rumor that said that Ponyta was pure Fairy, and it also claimed that the legendaries would have extremely overpowered abilities, among other things.

That was the one that said there would be a Galarian Blitzle wasn't it?

I'm sad about that being fake in that case.

So we're back to just the one good leak then? I don't know if I'm excited or disappointed.

Wow this is so stupidly unbalanced. I’m once again on galarian farfetch’d. Either way nothing they could ever do to it would make it anywhere matched to Ponyta. I’m so mad about this! Plus the one is the same type as Bea’s gym, and Ponyta is strong against Allister’s. That is lame! I absolutely refuse to buy shield because the legendary looks ridiculous and I adore swords, but this is dumb. I also do not understand the psychic. It looks fairy. Ugh :/ so lame.

Blueballed on Impidimp

Bamboozled on Fairyta

Game Freak you gods

Honestly, I should have called psychic type. It makes sense it's just that recently anything that would have been a psychic type has been a fairy instead. The two types have a lot of overlap and it usually seems like the psychic type is getting the short end of the stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom