• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Sockpuppet Party 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine, fine. I suppose it is safer, anyway.
CHAOS ARROWS!
A barrage of small energy blasts fall from the sky to decimate the ice

please? i don't want to get flashbacks to being choked, shot at with arrows, being poisoned, and crushed

IT REALLY ISN'T PLEASANT! STOP WITH YOUR REMARKS AND JUST DON'T DO IT!

"I don't know, but I've been told, Deirdre's got a Network Node! Likes to press the on/off switch, dig that crazy Gaian witch!"

Last edited:
A song my soldiers sung when going to face one of my mortall enemies, the tree obsessed Lady Deirdre Sky.

Anyways, hello. I am colonel Corazon Santiago, leader of the Spartan Federation. And who might you be...?

I don't think we have a toaster here with us, but my good friend K1BO is a robot and probably has a toaster setting. I miss him after he blew himself up to stop the killing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom