• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
It's already pure the way it is

Puberty might fuck it up like it does to Dragonair when it becomes Dragonite.
it's already perfect, why would I want to risk them ruining that
I dunno if I’d use the words “like Dragonair,” “perfect,” or “pure.” :unsure: I just feel like it needs something...more. It’s not a case like Dhelmise, Stunfisk, or Sableye for me, where it’s clearly amazing in its own right

I dunno if I’d use the words “like Dragonair,” “perfect,” or “pure.” :unsure: I just feel like it needs something...more. It’s not a case like Dhelmise, Stunfisk, or Sableye for me, where it’s clearly amazing in its own right
gasp IMPIDIMP IS A PURE DEMON! HOW COULD YOU!

you just don't understand

granted, I'll give you credit for recognizing that the latter three are amazing

I wore my new shirt out in public for the first time tonight

.....I feel awkward doing this, since I'm so insecure about my appearance, but I'll share a picture of me wearing it

keep in mind that this isn't even my final form

vehcwJp.png

I think this shirt really fits me
That is an adorable shirt! And dang right it fits you!

This is likely going to be an unpopular opinion, but... I don't mind Impidimp not being officially revealed yet.
why
I mean, no, but I can pretty much guarantee that was designed to look awful to troll people :v
you have too much faith in people

I assure you that there are plebs out there who think that evolution is a grade A design

Back
Top Bottom