• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm still team sword. Still disappointed Alistair is shield exclusive but almost nothing can make me settle for uglyzenta.

Of course, but my point was Movepool. Flying has far more and better physical moves then Fairy.

Although they might’ve added more to the game.

Only if we count Bravebird for competitive options. No other physical flying moves are taken for competitive flying slots.

Last edited:
i'm hoping it doesn't evolve because its precious as it is

Impidimp is a Imp, so it getting goblin qualities given the close relation between the two wouldn't be too surprising tbh, it already displays some of these habits. I would be very surprised if it developed Gargoyle qualities because it hasn't represented any yet unless that kicks in with evolution.

I meant in general as number of moves, not strictly for competitive play.

If competitive is the hypothetical reason for Rapidash’s second type, Fairy is better then Flying.

Yeah sadly a lot of the other physical Flying moves are just complete ass even for Story Play due to weak power unless you want to use Fly or Acrobatics.

Honestly I've thought this whole time that it would not be unusual if they kept in all the legendaries, mythicals and starters and just cut out a number of regular pokemon.

Do you think that it would logically show up?

No, but there's still a possibility it'll be in the Pokedex, abit a very small one. I mean, GameFreak put all legendary Pokemon in the post games of ORAS and USUM and they're typically popular so I could see all legendaries making it to Galar.

Impidimp is a Imp, so it getting goblin qualities given the close relation between the two wouldn't be too surprising tbh, it already displays some of these habits. I would be very surprised if it developed Gargoyle qualities because it hasn't represented any yet unless that kicks in with evolution.
I could get behind that except impidimp has a single wing behind its head. or at least that is what it looks like to me. i don't think goblins or orcs get wings but gargoyles do.

Impidimp is just a mash of fantasy creatures in my opinion. Imp, goblin, gargoyle, etc. I feel like it could evolve into an orc type creature as a 3 stage Pokemon but at the same time the wings are throwing me off. I really want impidimp to be a 3 stage but if it goes the gargoyle route it seems like it'd only be a 2 stage but at this point we don't know anything about him so it's quite hard to say. Still hoping for an imp -> goblin -> orc evolution though even if it might not fully seem to point that direction as of rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom