• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I guess it's a good idea, but I'd rather just use a hot tub, personally

I haven't been in a hot tub for so long....

It's been so long for me too, definitely before I moved here. My old neighborhood had a shared hot tub next to the pool, but it's been years.

I wouldn't be surprised if MegaPod Tower has a hot tub, actually.

I don't know why this made me think of a building project of mine in Starbound: a sandy beach-like setting under a dome at the edge of a city under the ocean, with palm trees and waterfalls of magical glowing, health-restoring water.

Hah, I'm free!

I'm considering making a cover so that my hair quits getting pinched and caught in the chair, and also for decorative purposes.

....I'd like a strawberry.

can I have a strawberry.

DyDL-NtUwAAkRln.jpg

Back
Top Bottom