• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
swims to the top of the room gasping for air

goddamnitt FPF

at least I was already dressed for this, but still -_-

rides a bioluminescent giant squid

this is growing on me

I'm still slapping you for this when I get the chance, FPF, but it's growing on me

rides a bioluminescent giant squid

this is growing on me

I'm still slapping you for this when I get the chance, FPF, but it's growing on me
You know, at school, someone once did threaten to slap me when I wasn't expecting it. So I told him that they might as well do it now when I know it's coming and get it over with. After a bit of hesitation, possibly out of disbelief, the guy slapped me, and didn't do it again later.

So, if you can promise it's just a slap, I'm ready to take it now.
I'm back! Who wants more chaos?!
Not me.

Back
Top Bottom