• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Day 3: Powering with Good Intentions

Day 3: Powering with Good Intentions

As night fell in Manhatten, one of the agents decides to investigate to see if there are any brownouts within the city. The agent goes into the WarrenGate Power Plant in Stuyvesant. As usual, there were dead bodies everywhere as this was one of the locations that the various factions try to take over for power.

The agent reaches the control panel where electric and gas lines are ultimately controlled. The agent noticed that the gas line needs to be released. The agent goes around the power plant and releases the valves of the affected lines.

After the pressure was released, the agent once again tries to get the gas lines running. However, the agent isn't the only one that is in the plant.

"Get the agent!" a threatening lead voice echoed through the room as fast footsteps are heard.

The agent manages to pull the lever to get the gas line running and makes a run for it. Gunshots were flying in the direction of the agent, a few bullets were on the agent. As the agent makes a run to the door to leave the panel and fight back, a grenade was tossed right at the door of the exit. And next to the door were OSHA violating explosive tanks.

"Shit..." the agent says to himself, knowing his fate.

Dear Agent AussieEevee,

You will be taking on the role of Paul Rhodes. As a former member of the Last Man Battalion (LMB) and an engineer currently working with the Joint Task Force (JTF). You are known for your expertise on anything electronic and weapons.

As you are technically smart, you are an engineer you have the following 1x abilities that you may use one at a time per night:
  • Sticky Bomb: You may target one player, and you will find out who they visited but not their action (Tracker)
  • Turret: You may target one player, and you will learn who visited that player but not the action that was performed on them. (Watcher)
  • Seeker Mine: You may target one player and learn what the player did but not the target. (Follower)
  • Tactical Link: You may target one player, and if that player has a limited-use role, that player will get one extra use of that role.
You may use up to three of the four abilities in this game.

Due to your former alliance with the LMB and that you are known to be a "little eccentric," you are miller. Any alignment check on you will return as "not-town aligned."

In short, you are miller engineer allied with the Second Wave Agents (town) and you win when your team eliminates all the first wave rogue agents (Mafia) and all threats to the second wave agents are eliminated.

AussieEevee has been nightkilled. AussieEevee was a miller engineer allied with the Second Wave Agents (town).

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end on October 12th at 2300 hours PST (11pm PST) Countdown Timer

The following players are subject to inactivity penalty votes if they do not post more than two posts in the public thread:

@CrazyCreeperKid

Are you gonna tell me about who you ended up visiting? If you’re truly Town it should only help me confirm so.
I visited darth. I’m not willing to share what that did for both our sakes.
I didn’t get the weird thing midori’s describing, which seems like maybe a poorly worded “no result”?

I visited darth. I’m not willing to share what that did for both our sakes.
I didn’t get the weird thing midori’s describing, which seems like maybe a poorly worded “no result”?
Actually apparently it was a bad case of autocorrect. It’s amazing how much one little autocorrect can change lol.

Hmm... alright I’m going to throw something out here. I don’t know if my full claim is already in the wrong hands or not, but I’ve given it to Darth and Mido already, and I have a sort of suspicious feeling about the former upon looking back. Time to explain.

N1 I had the Masonizer choice, and from N2 onward I can use a Redirector action which fails on non-Town targets (which makes it a Loyal Redirector I guess). Also, I’m not given results on its success or failure, which is inconvenient for me but I guess helps make it not broken or something. Though it’s not an investigative role by nature, I wanted to try and use it to figure out whether Flop was Town or Mafia once and for all by redirecting her to Darth. However, it only raised more questions, in part because of a regrettable decision I made by claiming to Darth before Flop responded in the thread. You see, here’s the simplified timeline of how that went:

1. on N2, I submitted my choice to redirect Flop onto DarthWolf. (Successful? I can’t say for sure. Mido seems convinced someone has a result that contradicts this, but I don’t know if another redirective role is involved, or if her source is unreliable or if she is unreliable or what. Anyways.)
  2. I ask flop on D3 who she visited N2 for the first time. She ignores my question.
  3. Darth asks me my plan in OC, and I reveal my role and N2 action to him.
  4. I press Flop to respond, and that’s when she says she visited Darth.

So here’s where my confusion lies: between Step 3 and 4, did Darth feed Flop my action claim and plan to confirm her alignment so she could claim something consistent with me? Or was it just bad timing on my own and her part? I feel like lynching Flop to find out is a bit risky: if she’s Town, she could be a big asset. But Darth’s play in the thread still doesn’t seem strong for Darth anyways, and as far as I know there’s less to suggest his role is important either. So here’s my proposal: we can lynch Darth, and if he’s scum, it would point to Flop as a probable scumbud to him. Of course, their alignments are not necessarily tethered, but from what I’ve seen, the two of them being in a scum team is a very real possibility.

Vote: DarthWolf

I'd like to know why he thinks that, at the very least. I can't respond if I don't know why he's so suspicious of me.

Then whoever gave you the information is lying or had been manipulated somehow, since I've done literally nothing this entire game.

I don't know what else to say at this point to defend myself,

Back
Top Bottom