• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM143: Conclusion! Gaogaen VS Nyaheat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant the part where Torracat slaps a giant fireball back. It's definitely Inferno Overdrive as none of them have Fireball base moves, and judging from the preview, Kukui is the one to use it.
Yeah. It certainly seems like it. But I meant that them glowing red could be because of Blaze? They've never glowed like that before.

Courtesy of Google Translate, rofl.
"<Conclusion! Gaogaen vs Nyahito! Synopsis>"
"Dr. Satoshi vs. Dr. Kukui's exhibition match will be against Argoyon vs. Lucario! Argoyon scissor cross and Lucario infight! And the game is Nyahito VS Gaogaen. Can Nyahito revenge on Gaogaen who has never won?"

He must have graduated during this one month lasting battle.

Kukui: Congratulations Ash, in addition to being the Pokemon Champion of Galar, for defeating me I award you the title of Doctor
Ash: Doctor, wait I'm now a Doctor. I graduated quicker than Brock did

Honestly, I don't see Nyaheat evolving this week, or in fact at all. The way this is going, I can just see it using the fire power stored in its bell to enhance its Inferno Overdrive (speaking of, would seeing Satoshi with Firium Z have Kukui realising why his foster kid seemed to familiar... damn I'd hope so).

It would suck if Gaogaen just becomes one of those final starter evolutions that Satoshi just doesn't get to own though, I will admit.

Checking the cast list for the next episode, Torracat gets no credit which means it will be absent next episode or there's an evolution with a change of Voice Actor
Torracat being absent or getting a voiceless role is highly improbable seeing as it’s the focus of this episode and the battle's aftermath will be likely important in the next episode.

Are VAs credited for the initial recap-like sequences in the beginning of an episode? Torracat's bound to make an appearance there. I was fully prepared for Torracat not evolving but if it does I'n genuinely surprised that wasn’t spoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom