• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that it is finally over. It got a little bit dull after the Lusamine plot was resolved because nothing was at stake anymore. In XY and DP I was more hyped because there were unresolved plots like the rivalry with Shinji/Paul or Team Flare that were tied up during the last few episodes.

SM resolved its biggest conflict too fast and too easily. If the Mohn plot would have been built up over time and integrated with the Lusamine plot at the very end of the series it would have felt completely different.

Agreed! As the series is a bit rush, it will be great when a episode (or a few) features Mohn. So that the storyline for Lillie's family will complete. Including the personal development for the whole Lillie's Family

Reading this thread while listening to Taiiku Okazaki's Your Adventure (SM 4th opening) makes me really sad but happy that we're about to reach the conclusion. I'm really going to miss all the major SM characters especially Mallow, Lana, and Lillie. I hope they turn Mohn and Magearna's arc into a special episode and not left alone like the mystery of GS Ball.

While I haven't followed the anime fully, I have to say what I have seen of this series has been great. It really was a breath of fresh air for the anime, and I am sad to see the series is ending. I still clearly remember sitting at my sister's rehearsal for her final band competition of the year, watching the first couple episodes on my phone which had a huge glare of the sunlight in it, just barely being able to make out what they were saying. From the very start, the anime showed a lot of promise and it's been a wild ride.

I definitely will be watching this episode. Hoping they do it right and give them some nice goodbyes. Really hoping they have some sort of graduation like thing for them in this episode, that would be a perfect way to end it.

We're not sure about whether or not all Ash's Pokémon at Professor Oak's Laboratory will ever make their return as in the final episode from the Sun & Moon series. But we'll see, won't we? Yes? Okay, that's good.
They better do that, in case they are actually rebooting the series.

I think Team Rocket will decide to remain in Alola as I doubt Bewear will let them leave

Just for fun:

Giovanni: When can we expect you back at Headquarters?
Bewear gives Team Rocket a massive Bewear hug
Meowth: Sorry boss but Bewear is preventing us from leaving.

Not sure if anyone's posted this yet, but this storyboard art is from this episode, and Lillie will apparently also make an important decision in this episode so I think the "Respective Departures" part refers to both Ash and Lillie departing from Aola
l7P6y5q.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/AshandSerena/status/1183274308577062914

View: https://twitter.com/AshandSerena/status/1183274308577062914

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom