• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

What if they did a nature cam in the wild area and it actually showed day and night pokemon?

Problem is Timezones, since then they need to make multiple streams for broadcast (1 for Japan and Australia, since they are only 15-30 minutes apart, 1 for Europe and 1 for USA and that part of the world) for it to make sense, which is more effort than its word, especially since you can duplicate the same Pokemon in every stream, but just let them appear in different times.

Problem is Timezones, since then they need to make multiple streams for broadcast (1 for Japan and Australia, since they are only 15-30 minutes apart, 1 for Europe and 1 for USA and that part of the world) for it to make sense, which is more effort than its word, especially since you can duplicate the same Pokemon in every stream, but just let them appear in different times.
I think the bigger issue with the stream having day/night differences was just that the setting wasn't designed to show any. No one would suffer from having the stream show a different time from what they were experiencing in their own timezone- if that was an issue, Moon's time difference thing wouldn't exist.

You don't watch a nature cam based in Japan from the US and expect it to show the same time of day as yours. It's a look into another location so the time of day doesn't have to "make sense."

I think the bigger issue with the stream having day/night differences was just that the setting wasn't designed to show any. No one would suffer from having the stream show a different time from what they were experiencing in their own timezone- if that was an issue, Moon's time difference thing wouldn't exist.

You don't watch a nature cam based in Japan from the US and expect it to show the same time of day as yours. It's a look into another location so the time of day doesn't have to "make sense."

Some people, and especially kids, don't know timezones exist.

Some people, and especially kids, don't know timezones exist.

If you're suggesting they would get confused if they don't understand timezones, I doubt it. Most children are exposed to works of fiction where the time of day is different than it really is, and while I couldn't say for sure, I doubt the vast majority of children were ever confused by this even the first time.

loop it. 6 hours day 6 hours night then repeat it (if they want it that long)

As I predicted, they’d release info tomorrow because Thursday the embargo ends.
I’m quite confident it’ll be about the starters.
I'm certain the starter evos are going to be shown here, but I don't think that they would be the only things that are being shown off.

It's time

I'm certain the starter evos are going to be shown here, but I don't think that they would be the only things that are being shown off.
Oh, I’m not saying they’ll show only the starters. Just that given the hints of hands on articles coming Thursday with the evolutions in them, they’d obviously show them before the embargo ends.
In any case, it’ll be a week full of info.

I really hope they show off more than the starters; but after the Glimwood Tangle stream, I won’t be shocked if they don’t.

I really hope they show off more than the starters; but after the Glimwood Tangle stream, I won’t be shocked if they don’t.
That’s fair, but the game were tested by journalists and youtubers, with the embargo ending Thursday.
One hinted that the starters were evolved in those tests, and it’d be weird to have Hands on popping out and talking about the evo before GF shows them.

We know the legendaries merch should come soon, so i'm expecting them to reveal the typings tomorrow

So next trailer drops tomorrow. Now to prepare for a 30 second reveal of the middle stage starter evos that contains absolutely nothing else.

:LOL:

In all seriousness though, I hope they reveal something else that is unexpected, like another new feature, or maybe some more stuff that the Rotom Phone will be able to do.

One thing I liked about SM/USUM was that you got some dialogue lines when interacting with NPCs as well as Rotom, and I’m really hoping that Victor & Gloria will get some expanded dialogue from what we saw in Gen VII.

Back
Top Bottom