• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the Past 10 Pages of this thread its basically everyone saying the same thing in a different coat of paint lol.

And then there's always the person who is always optimistic.
Top one has more posts here than the next three combined and accounts for ~ 18%-19% of total posts.

I'm still not sold on the "visiting all regions" thing. We were also told that SM would be about Ash going to school and "graduating like never before", and that isn't what it ended up being at all.

I don't see how you can doubt that. They have outright said we will be going to all 8 regions.

I'm not saying that. I'm just saying it might not as big as a focus as you think.

The base of the series is in Kanto and there seem to be teleporters to other regions. That doesn't look like a gimmick to me.

With a 10 GB file size, that means SwSh will have a LOT of content (more with DLC & patches later?), so whatever they're skipping much of Galar for BETTER be good...
It's primarily textures and audio files. Just because a game has better graphics and audio doesn't mean that it has more content.

Game Freak aren't known for their file compression abilities, either.

The base of the series is in Kanto and there seem to be teleporters to other regions. That doesn't look like a gimmick to me.

It's primarily textures and audio files. Just because a game has better graphics and audio doesn't mean that it has more content.

Game Freak aren't known for their file compression abilities, either.
Lesson can be learn't from the late Mr Iwata who helped them to compress Kanto into Gen 2. Otherwise it would've been a boring empty spacious game representing all of Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom