• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How odd.....I don’t know how to feel about this
Same, it just seems like a weird thing to add..? Maybe it's a response to the general opinion of the 24 hour live stream? I know it was mostly positive outside of the disappointment of only revealing G-Ponyta.

I saw the trailer and out of all of the new G-Max forms, Charizard's looks the coolest. Is there there a second trailer coming today? I think I read that there will be.
No. It's just a livestream GF is doing to celebrate the company's 30th anniversary.

Well, I hope this is an overreaction but you gotta admit there is a chance for that to happen. They might not leave certain types without pokemon, but giving them say one or max new ones isn’t that good either! And no I do not want to personally count G-max forms...

I’m actually really happy we haven’t had much new revealed outside of the Affleck leak stuff. I enjoyed Sun and Moon but literally everything was spoiled and it does make the game more exciting when you don’t know what you’re encountering. Kind of dig all the forms except for Eevee, but it’s still cute. Just doesn’t seem that useful.

I would not mind much if they have like 100 new poke and 20 galar forms hidden when the game is released! The issue is if they have already like reveled 70% of the pokemon lmao! Smt similar happened in SM! The fact that the anime does not focus on galar does not help me relax either! Oh well it was a good decision not to get the Switch until now.

Same, it just seems like a weird thing to add..? Maybe it's a response to the general opinion of the 24 hour live stream? I know it was mostly positive outside of the disappointment of only revealing G-Ponyta.
Well it was disappointing to because you had to wait a really dumb amount of time to see anything. Everyone wanted more movement. Pikachus coming onto camera and playing as an ex. I don’t much care for it coming to mobile either. I am over the move all the games to mobile craze. I think I just don’t know what to make of this though. Like do you just watch?

The live translator giving the play-by-play of the GameFreak stream not being able to keep at times is funny.
He mad cute, though. :love:

I set my hopes too high. I was expecting a big trailer like the one in June that showcases a lot of new stuff. Instead I got some Kanto pandering and disappointment. At least Butterfree’s and Charizard’s G-max forms look cool; the rest feel bland...

Arguably, that's the worst kind of pandering, since it takes up dex numbers instead of just being forms.

Is it really pandering though? Pandering is supposed to give attention to the Kanto Pokémon—to show how cool and awesome and better they are—not create entirely different Pokémon that were inspired by the Kanto Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom