• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
There’s some stuff here that I want to respond to but first I have to say something about the new SwSh trailer.
1. Okay Gigantamax Butterfree looks really awesome. I may just catch one on my team for that.

2. As sick as I am of the Charizard pandering, I gotta admit Gigantamax Charizard’s pretty cool.

3. Oh my gosh, my precious Meowth’s a gift Pokémon but... Gamefreak, what did you do to my baby?! When that leak said Nyasu’s Gigantamax form would be a long cat, I thought it would be something like Nyasphe from SM 114, not something that looks like one of the nightmare sequences in Felidae!

4. What the heck, that’s it?! Please, don’t let that be the only new information we’re getting today! I want to see the starter evolutions already! I wanna see baby Corviknight, Dreadnaw, and Alcremie! I want to see more new Pokémon, Galarian forms, regional evolutions, just something more! My god!!

There's a certain bus route that takes me out along the outskirts of town to one of the college's campuses. One semester, I had an art class out there, and I would have a cup of tea, ride a fancy, mostly empty bus and have views of the open desert at dawn, then go paint. Nestled between that warm cup of tea and a morning of painting, the bus ride was serenity, and I'd love to take you all along for those mornings and share that experience with you. All of you.:)
Aww that’s so sweet. I would love to experience that too.

Last edited:
4. What the heck, that’s it?! Please, don’t let that be the only new information we’re getting today! I want to see the evolutions already! I wanna see baby Corviknight! I want to see more new Pokémon, Galarian forms, regional evolutions, just something more! My god!!
yeah it sucks

especially with how hyped I was

there's some livestream for game freak's 30th anniversary in like ten minutes, which might reveal somefin of note

my own take on the new Gigantamax reveals:

Pikachu:
I think it’s pretty cute and funny for basically being a gigantic reference to the old chubby Pikachu art style.

Charizard:
Admittedly quite cool, though I still think I prefer Mega Charizard X.

Eevee:
I find it rather funny and cute actually, but G-Max Cuddle should inflict infatuation on all opponents.

Meowth:
AAAAAAAAAAAAA LOOK AT IT IT’S SO CUTE!
Definitely my favorite Gigantamax form so far. It combines ridiculous, awesome, adorable, and creepy into one long kaiju cat buddy! It’s just...so cute.

Butterfree:
It’s quite pretty! Also probably the closest thing yet to a Mega Metapod we’ve ever gotten, so I can appreciate that. :v

Well we have donuts, just a buck apiece
Good! I'll take 500.
Im selling snow for 5000 dollars
Good! I'll take 501!
Munchlax, not everyone feels like food or chaos all the time, it doesn't mean they hate you. It just means there other things in this world to do than eat and spread mayhem. And friend can mean kind of different things to different people. And just because people want to do other things doesn't mean you cant join them for their things either. If you knew me in real life, we could be just riding around, watching the town go by. Especially late at night or early in the morning, it'd be a calm, quiet thing to do, almost serene, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy having someone I know there.
thanks~

meowthzilla crashes into the thread

Back
Top Bottom