• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Update on the full box in the Wild Area: it doesn't heal your Pokèmon.

EDIT: the bag of the MC apparently belonged to the MC's father.

DOUBLE EDIT: the coop aspect of the game in the Wild Area was shown as a presentation, they didn't test it themselves. Which would explain why it doesn't show new Pokèmon, it was made explictely to announce it, without showing new Pokèmon.

TRIPLE EDIT: new move similar to Heal Pulse, Water, that the npcs bots in Raid max used to heal the party, that heals even more Pokèmon with Water Veil. It's learned by Togepi.

Last edited:
I can understand not asking to reveal the new Pokemon, but not being able to disclose the older Pokemon? Seriously, what’s the harm in that? It’s not as if they’d contribute to marketing.

Agreed.

Another update that I posted in the edit of the tweet, the autosave can be turned off.

EDIT: cutscenes can be skipped.

So looks like exp share can't be turned off at all
F
SecondhandTediousHake-size_restricted.gif

Oh yeah, since there's the different between active pokèmon and not for the aumont of exp to get, I guess the active ones will get exp and EV, and the bench pokèmon only exp, halfed.

Another update: Rotomphone doesn't talk.

edit: @Daren: the exp varies based on your level, so I guess if you're way too overleveled you'll get little exp.

There are no tutorials in the game.

Possibly only Pokémon who actually battle will get EVs?
This will work i guess
but pokemon you breed won't be able to fight at first which will make it longer to get EVs
i hope they will have a better way

Oh yeah, since there's the different between active pokèmon and not for the aumont of exp to get, I guess the active ones will get exp and EV, and the bench pokèmon only exp, halfed.

Another update: Rotomphone doesn't talk.
I know that's a relief for some, but now it makes me question the point of Rotom tagging along

An update on the spoiler tag in my previous post (please, don't read it if you don't want to be spoiled).

Another Italian site straight out said what happens. You and Hop have to find a lost Wooloo in the nearby woods (Bosco Assopito in italian), and you meet there the cover legendary...without their golden ornaments. I wonder if they currently aren't at full power, as the CGI trailer hinted at an hidden power/form, or if there's something else going.
I kinda want to see this scene more than any new pokemon, oddly enough. XD

Yep, there seems to be 9 based on the article, and the Everyeye one mentions that in the first routes only new mons are available, as in Black and White (but it's more impressive given that this game has other generations' mon in it).

That's really great, compared to SM, where we got lots of old mons or Alolan Rattata early on.
This! THIS! This is actually one thing I really hoped they would fix this gen, and they did. I absolutely hated how in SM Kukui says Alola is "full of rare Pokemon", and then you go o the early routes and there are hardly any new Pokemon at all. I was hoping this would be corrected so badly and it is and I could not be more happy!

I've been very optimistic and excited for these games since they were announced. I probably count as one of the Game Freak apologists in the fandom but I, too, was very disappointed by Dexit when it was announced, although I decided to just accept it a few days afterwards. (Note: That does not entail me telling anyone else to just accept it. I understand those who don't and wanting the series to take a different approach is just as valid an opinion.) Sure, the graphics could be better for a Switch game (I'm a Switch owner from day one and have played most of its AAA titles) but the graphics did not stop me from enjoying USUM (I had lapsed before then) on the 3DS and it won't stop me from enjoying SWSH. I am absolutely buzzing for these games and the footage and reviews we've seen today have only increased my hype. They're dropping on my birthday weekend and I feel like when I was a child waiting for Christmas. Time just won't pass.

Back
Top Bottom