• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Oh, those poor Charizard fans. Having to deal with so much merchandise and other Charizard fans and fancy forms and fanart and seeing a Pokemon they like everywhere in Pokemon media.
Don't forget the fact that he was the only Pokémon used by Pokémon Trainer in Smash that survived the transition to Wii U/3DS and was announced as if he was a new fighter.

Just want to note here that I don't hate Charizard. In fact, it's my second favorite Fire type starter and has my favorite Gigantamax form as of now.

However, I am most definitely not a fan of its overexposure.
I’m similar, as it’s my favorite starter in general, and favorite Gigantamax for now, and I’m not a fan of his exposure.

I understand the reason why, given his popularity, but I can also understand why it’d rub people the wrong way.

Look dude, I don't want Charizard removed from the franchise that honor goes to Pikachu, I just want them to calm down with the Charizard shilling, that's all. Also:

Is that really a good example? Rotom only got his forms in Platinum, and unlike Charizard he keeps them.
Not what I was talking about.

Look dude, I don't want Charizard removed from the franchise that honor goes to Pikachu, I just want them to calm down with the Charizard shilling, that's all. Also:

Not what I was talking about.
And Pikachu here is another example, He's a freakin mascot. His job is to literally be everywhere to represent the games. I swear pokemon fans are too sensitive emotionally.

And Pikachu here is another example, He's a freakin mascot. His job is to literally be everywhere to represent the games.
he's the freaking mascot. of course he shows up everywhere. that's his JOB. YOU SAID THAT. unlike charizard who's just there and hogs everything.

I swear pokemon fans are too sensitive emotionally.
i'm sensitive emotionally and that offends me.

Considering how you're reacting...
Exactly. I only prove my own point

he's the freaking mascot. of course he shows up everywhere. that's his JOB. YOU SAID THAT. unlike charizard who's just there and hogs everything.
Charizard is just as big of a face for the franchise. He's not the mascot sure, but he's also one of the few that represents the franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom